》 eight ||

"So what would you like to do with me now? Can I leave or do you want me to meet you selfharming daughter?"

No i couldn't stay seriously.

"Actually this was something I wanted to try", he looked at me and frowned.

WHAT?

"Ehm are you serious?", i asked him. This is definitely ridiculous. Why should I meet his daughter?

"Yes Ms. Clifford I am serious", he answered irritably. NO!!!

I laughed nervously. He can not do this. No. 

"But what if I don't want to meet your daughter?", I slowly asked. "That's non of your bussiness. Your family decided to do this and I see no problem in meeting my daughter. She's a lovely girl." His voice got soft. He seemed to really love his daughter and I guessed that he was terrified to loose her. At least he really cared about his daughter, as a contrast to my family. 

"So....", I started. But stopped, because I didn't know what to add. "So what?" 

"When will I meet her and what's her name by the way?"

"You will meet her as soon as your back at home. And she's called Keka" "Keka huh?" He just nodded. "Okay then. Did we discussed everything?" "I think so. I will ring your brother that he can fetch you later this afternoon" "okay"

Then he left and immediately Luke came back into the room.

"Hey lia. What did he say?", carefully asked. "Ehm... acutally they let me go home this afternoon, but I will have to go to a therapy." I gulped because of this imagination.

"Oh okay?", Luke sat down at the end of my bed. "Calum will come now, because I have to go home. Mum wants me to go to the vet with Molly. Her paw seems to hurt." I could hear how worried he was. But actually I didn't want Luke to go. I really like him and he was somebody who seemed to care about me.
Stop beeing so selfish! I said to myself and just smiled weekly.

"Hey Lia. Don't cry. I will come back later, to fetch you."

I didn't realised that tears were streaming down my cheeks.

I nodded and he hugged me tight. "See you then"

He air-kissed me two times before he finally left. Wait did he really gave me some blown kisses? I definitely had imagined this.

I slowly sit up and drank the tea, a nurse had brought me before.

Then I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep as suddenly there was a knocking on the door and Calum came in. But he didn't come alone. The curly haired boy was with him. He was hot. He looked at me and smiled softly. Nobody actually has looked at me like this, but I won't make a big deal with this. Because I am still me.

"hey lia", Calum happily shout. Didn't he see that I was trying to sleep."shhh. be quiet can't you see that shes's sleeping?", the curly haired boy said and softly hit Calum. He groaned. 

Did he just... I rapidly opened my eyes.

"See she doesn't sleep", Calum said and looked at me. "She did before you scremaed like a cat that was hit by a car", he said and giggled. This sound was one of the most beautiful things; i've ever listened to. "Uffff", I whispered and tried to sit up a bit. I suddenly felt better since the curly head was around. 

Calum rolled his eyes which confused me. Was it because of me? He played mind games with me and felt worse again. "Cal, why don't you go and get us some coffee, I definitely need one now" Calum just nodded and left, without turning his head to us again. When the door was shut the dimpled boy said: "Soo I should introduce myslf, I think. My name is Ashton Irwin" He hold his hand out to me and I shook it hesitantly. "Nnnice... to meet you", i silently said, and tried to hold eye contact. "Nice to meet you too", he said, with a soft and warm smile. 

And again, I realiued, that nobody ever was so friendly to e. Or whatever this was. I couldn't explain, but I really liked the way Ashton treated me. I was so in thoughts, that I didn't notice, that I still hold his hand. I quickly stopped holding his and and out it under my blanket. I definitely was blushing, I felt the heat burning on my cheeks. 

Ashton still smiled and whispered: "There wasn't the need to stop that" He grinned now and there was amusement in his voice, which made me turn red even more, if this was even possible.

"You're very beau...", Ashton couldn't continue, cause he was interrupted by Calum's comeback. 

Did he really want to say that I am beautiful? Never in a million years. What a ridiculous thought. 

Now there was awkward silence between the three of us and I put the blanket over my head and made some sleeping noices and hoped they would think, that I was sleeping. I felt really dumb, but I wanted them to leave, especially Calum who seemed to dislike me a lot. 

I heard the noice of a slamming door and fold back the blanket. "Alonee", I said without opening my eyes. "Well... not quite correct, I'd say"

Ashton didn't leave. Ehm what? Excuse me sir? 

I see that you didn't leave, I thought in mind, but didn't say it out loud. 

"You always look like a lost and hurt puppy. You know that?" 

Who is this angel talking to again? Me? 

"Yes I am talking to you lil puppy, I don't see any other beautiful girl in here" 

He called me beautiful? And I said my words out loud?

"Maybe you shouldn't think out loud", he giggled and sat on the end of my bed. 

"Yeah I maybe shouldn't", I said, now knowing what I was saying to him. I didn't smile, I just said it without any emotion.

"And lil puppy, you better smile" He softly touched my arms, which were covered under my blanket. But I could feel the touch on my cutted arms anyway, and it felt like he would heal all of them. 

~

After more then 8 month I am posting sth again. How dare I? How can I?

Well some things in life give me the duty do write again and continue writing this story. 

Enjoy! ♥