» four

dedication to my lovely hannah. she means a lot to me and her comments always make me melt♥ love ya! 

~

i must have drift away. i wonder how this could happen. but now i realize that somebody's shaking the tree and woke me up. 

i put out my earplugs.

who is there?

i take a glance at the bottom of the tree.

michael.

what time is it? i take a look at my phone. it's almost twelve which means that i actually would have had time until school's finished. 

"lia? come down!", he shouts at me and looks pretty annoyed. 

Ouch! i didn't want him to be angry with me. i just hope that he won't get into trouble because of my bad behavior. i climb down and don't dare to look into his eyes. 

he sighs. oh how i hate it. i hate it when people sigh. it's a sign of being dissapointed. why couldn't he just shout at me?

"come on lia. let's go" I nod and follow him.

we go to his car.

"lia! there u are" luke's sitting at the front of the car. with a bug grin on his face. did he snitch me?, i ask myself. but i doubt it. 

i just take a few seconds to look into his deepblue eyes then i access the back of the car, in which calum has been sitting in already. "oh hi white girl" he looks at me and i force myself to give him a smile. 

and thank god it works. the first thing which worked today. i sit down and look out of the window. 

"was this ur belly?" calum asks and his brown eyes are starring at me. i cuss my belly for playing up right now. "nop", i say shortly, not looking into his eyes. "what ever. we will have lunch in KFC in the next few minutes so we can stop this sound of ur belly" calum smiles at me and then tries to follow the disscussion of their bandmates.

i didn't listen to their conversation because i was afraid now. afraid of going to KFC. the chore food i had to eat there was one thing. the much heavier and more anoyying thing were the people. many happy people. 

at once i have a lump in my throat and i'm not able to slug it down.

"mikey? couldn't u drive me home.... please?", i ask with a low voice. "no way.i want u to join lunch with us and after lunch we have an important meeting in which we need the decision of a girl" luke and calum laugh and luke turns around to look at me.

hugh? why do they need my opinion?

"i don't think u will need my opinion. and i'm not hungry at all", i add.

"we definitely will need them. we need ur opinion. because we're not sure with....", luke stopps and calum continues: "we will tell everything when we're having our lunch"

i abandon the field and lean back. okay", i sigh and look at the palms of my hand.

"so let's get out of the buuuus!"; calums screams happily into my ear. i wince and look at him with a annoyed facial expression.

"sorry lia", he gets out of the bus, without looking at me again. thank ya.

i also get out and roll my eyes. luke and calum are making a race to the entrance of the KFC. how old are they? seven or something. i sigh and hold my belly. it makes thise lousy sound again. 

"so sweetheart. let's have something to eat", says michael, gently touching my shoulder. 

i stiffen, but nod slowly. 

i'm still able to disgorge it again, i think and try to establish myself. how pathetic.

~

"i'd like to have some grand fries, three cheesburgers, two chickenburgers and a big coca cola", luke says and grins at calum who seems to be content with the order. "and for me and my sister some fries and two veggiesburgers would be fine", says my brother smiling at me. 

he didn't forget that i'm a vegetarian. bless him.

"would u like to have something to drink?", the waiter asks. it's a pretty girl with long blond hair and shiny eyes. her hair's made into a beautiful ponytail and hair nails are coloured in bright red. "ehm.. a water..." i say silently. she doesn't notice me. of course. she's pretty and i'm not. she looks feminine and i look boyish and unattractiv. 

"two cups of coca cola", michael answers and and smiles at her.

did he? no he did! he did. he winked at her, before she turned around

while she's walking her but, which is by the way very good formed, is wiggling. and how it wiggles.

i sigh. 

but thank god are the boys to distracted of her big butty.

 ~

"here u are", the blonde pretty girl gives us the food and looks into michaels eyes. he smiles and before she leaves, he stands up and follows her. seriously? 

how pathetic is this. the first time they met eachother is in KFC. sounds weird. i sigh and look at the others who are eating. they seem to be happy. i glance at my own food and close my eyes. 

no i won't eat it. definitely not. 

i suddenly stand up and just can think one thing. i have to get out of this hell! the second hell of today. 

when i wanted to run, i suddenly feel dizzy, because of the less food i've eeaten in the last few days. 

i stagger and almost fell on the floor, but my hands grab something. and i could smell something incredible. something i've never smelt before. 

the last thing i see before i pass out are terriefied hazel eyes, starring at me. 

~

that's it. whoop. 

thank ya so much for ur beautiful comments. reading these, makes me so happy, i can not handle it haha xDD

i love it how u guys comment, how stupid luke behaved in the last chapter.

what do u think of luke's and calum's behavior in this chapter?

just tell me :333

thanks for reading. love ya all ♥

comment? vote? ♥