I look up and meet the eyes or eye of the Jounin and tilt my head in confusion while saying in an overly boisterous manner, " What do you mean Kakashi Sensei?"

The man sighed, " Why didn't you tell me about this."

"I don't know what you're talking about Sensei."

"Don't play dumb with me Naru-Chan. We both know where those scars come from."

The grey-haired man continued to wash himself before saying, " The only thing I don't know is why I don't know about this. You said to me that you'd tell me when they hurt you again."

"I'm fine Sensei."

"The hell you are!"

"Shhh! People might hear you!" I whisper in a harsh tone while checking to see if anyone had heard the man's outburst.

Kakashi sighs at my antics and continues to question why he hasn't been told about my current situation, " More than half of your scars weren't there the last time I checked. And the last time I checked was 4 years ago when Shuin..."

"Died?"

"Yeah."

Kakashi then stood up from the bath stool and pat me on the uninjured part of my back while saying, " Your secret is safe with me. Just tell me when you need help killing those bastards. And please, for the sake of Kami, tell me when you're hurt. So I can at least help in any way I can."

With that, the grey-haired man walked away. With that, I rinsed my body, dried off, and changed back into my "swimming gear".

As I change I think about what Kakashi Sensei had said.

Was his death really 4 years ago?

It feels like it was only a year ago when Shuin, Kakashi, and I would hang out on top of the fourth Hokage's statue mural.

Flashback: 5 YEARS AGO (ON TOP OF THE FOURTH HOKAGE'S STATUE)

"KAKASHI!" I called out to the 20-year-old from up above on the Fourth Hokage's statue.

He looked up and in a split second, he was gone. I feel a tap on my shoulder and shriek in surprise. I turn around to see the masked man laugh wholeheartedly and Shuin chuckling beside me.

"KAKASHI-NII! DON'T DO THAT!" I yell as I clench my chest to try and steady my heartbeat.

"Sorry, Naru-chan. But you make such a cute face when you're scared."

I do not!

*chuckle* Yes, you do.

I don't!

Sure you don't kit. You just make doe eyes and jump a little is all.

I feel my face heat up in embarrassment and look to my side to see Shuin smile at me and nod in agreement. I sigh and sit down disgruntledly as the other two sit on either side of me. I feel at hand on my shoulder and look at the brown-haired beauty.

Shuin smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I smile back at him and turn away to rest my head on his shoulder. I feel the pressure of Shuin's head rest on my own and see Kakashi smile in our direction. When he turns away I look over to see the sunset paint the sky pink.

END OF FLASHBACK

I take a step towards the door and take a peek at what the others were doing before walking out. As I walk towards the heated pool of water, a few of the others see me and call me over.