DAY 33

-PAINTING-

"I want to paint the house," is the first thing Louis says to Harry when the boy awakens with a groan.

Harry opens one eye, only then realising he is being straddled. His head thumps and aches from the drinking of last night and that makes him wonder, "do you not have a hangover?"

Louis grins and lays his head on his hands against Harry's chest. "I've been up for a while, already had panadol and stuff, so I'm feeling okay."

"Good, darling," Harry places his hand on Louis' cheek and with a sigh continues to talk. "What part of the house do you want to paint?"

"The living room! Green!" Louis giggles and rolls off of Harry, he stands and grabs the tablet and water he had put on the side table for the older.

He allows Harry to sit up before passing them to him. Once Harry has taken the pill, he immediately speaks up. "Green? Why not blue... Like your pretty eyes."

Louis huffs and pouts before his face is lighting up. "I got an idea!"

-*-

"Aqua? You want to paint the living room... Aqua?" Harry screws up his nose as he looks around the now sheet covered living room.

"Yes! Our eye colour mixed!" Louis giggles and grabs a brush to dip into the bluey-green paint. "Did you put Larry in the laundry? I don't want him to get in the paint."

"Yes, baby, I did."

Louis smiles at him and takes a brush to the white wall, cringing at the streakiness of it, but shrugging it off.

-*-

"First wall is done!" Louis smiles, standing back to look at the messily painted wall, but out of nowhere he is getting pushed against it, Harry's lips attacking his own.

"Harry," Louis whines against the curly haired's lips. "I got paint in my hair now!"

"Better take a bath then, baby," Harry grins. "I'll wash it out for you!"

A/N: vote and comment please x