DAY 13

-STRIP FOR ME-

Louis walks from his ensuite, a towel held securely around his waist. He squeaks when noticing Harry is awake. "Oops..."

"Hi," Harry grins, eyes widening. He scans Louis' body, subconsciously licking his lips as the boy squirms under his gaze.

"Like what you see?" Louis blushes, walking towards the bed to sit. "I need to get changed... So you need to get out," Louis winks, laying down on Harry's stomach, horizontally laying, whilst Harry is laying vertically.

"Can't I stay?" Harry mumbles, placing his hand in Louis' hair, tugging on it gently causing Louis to almost purr.

"I think that'd cost you," Louis smirks, tilting his head to look at Harry. "A strip show..."

"How much?" Harry replies, a smirk blooming to his own face when Louis' breath hitches.

"One dollar," Louis plays along, heart beating quicker. He swallows and pushes his head against Harry's hand, wanting the boy to keep massaging his hands through his hair.

"Ah," Harry hisses. "Don't think I can afford it. Sorry."

Louis huffs and stands up, grabbing his towel to make sure it doesn't fall. "I've got to go feed the dog," he mutters, walking out of the room.

Harry laughs at yells at the boy. "Lou! Come back... I was joking. I have a dollar!"

"Fuck you, Harry!" Louis yells back, amusement evidence in his voice.

"Name a time and place, baby!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!