DAY 25

-WINNER-

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry questions the boy who lets out a shaky breath, followed by a nod.

"It will be fun!" Louis concludes, leaning forward to type in a video for them. "So... The first one to touch themselves loses, yeah? And has to make dinner?"

"Yep," Harry sighs, his eyes widening a little when the video starts. The thing is, he doesn't feel anything and little does he know, Louis doesn't either.

But when Louis sees Harry not reacting, he decides to put on a show. He squirms a little, imagining Harry instead of the video. He lets a little whimper slip and hears Harry groan a little.

Louis feels himself hardening up at the thought of Harry pounding into him, his hands held tightly around his thighs, holding him nice and still as he has his way with him.

Harry watches Louis as the boys' eyes flutter shut and whines leave his lips, his hands gripping onto the sheets.

"Harry," Louis whimpers, glancing at the man, the moans on the screen almost filtering out Louis' soft voice. "I need you."

And that's all it takes for Harry to have to grab onto himself, not for pleasure but to stop himself from cumming, being locked up and not being able to do anything with the fear of Louis hearing as made him so desperate.

"I win!" Louis stands up quickly, a large smile on his flushed face. "I'm gonna go have a shower to fix myself up... Have fun cooking dinner!"

A/N: A little bit smutty, was not sure if you all wanted this book to have smut or not.
So, comment your thoughts on smut in this story here:

YES

NO