DAY 32

-COCKTAILS-

"Okay, we are making cocktails!" Louis grins and drags Harry into the kitchen, a cheeky smile on his face.

"Wouldn't you prefer to do other things?" Harry smirks and brackets Louis against the bench, pressing his body up against the boys.

Louis scoffs and hits Harry's chest, smiling to himself. "No! I definitely would not!" Louis giggles, standing on his tippy toes to peck the side of Harry's lips, keeping eye contact the whole time.

"Tease," Harry breathes out, capturing Louis' lips in a proper kiss. He cups his face with one hand, the other holding the boys arm softly.

"Cocktails!" Louis pulls away and pecks Harry's cheek before turning around to grin at the alcohol.

-*-

The two drunkenly make out, moaning and whining against each other's lips. Harry presses a kiss to Louis' jaw, sucking softly against the skin, looking into Louis' glassy eyes as he does so.

"Wanna dance!" Louis giggles and pulls away from Harry, getting off the man and holding his hand out for the older to take.

Harry smiles widely and with a nod stands to his feet, wrapping his arms around Louis, engulfing him into a hug.

He presses his lips to Louis' forehead before tipsily positioning himself to allow Louis to put his arms around his neck.

Harry places his hands on Louis' hips and smiles softly. "I love you," Harry slurs and squeezes Louis' hips.

Louis blushes and nuzzles his face against Harry's collar bones, mumbling an "I love you more."

A/N: xo I hope you enjoy.