Chapter - 2

Amy POV

Nightmares. Nightmares of Tartarus, of darkness. I was falling down, and I fell in the River of sorrow. I couldn't remember the name. Whispers of giving up. I wanted to. But my boyfriend...I had to save him. The nightmare then whirled to my boyfriend stabbing me. The pain. Why did he? Why? What did I do? I was saving him...and did he have to betray me? I screamed, tears flooding down my face.

Someone was shaking my shoulder. Monsters!!! They were back!!! They were going to kill me!!! I thrashed more. Someone was whispering. A girl

"You're at Camp Half blood. You're safe. Don't worry. You're having a nightmare. Wake up"

I...was at Camp? Then I remembered fainting in front of that blonde dude. I then heard thunder, water and fire. Crap. I let my emotions get the better of me. I willed my nightmare to get over. Gods, I didn't want to sleep ever again. My eyes snapped open and I sat up, hitting something.

"Oww!!! You hit hard!!!" A male voice said.

I slowly took in the sight. Oops. My powers went out of control...again. A tall, handsome guy was kneeling next to me. He had raven-black windswept hair and sea-green eyes. Was he...a son of Poseidon?

I turned to my left, and saw a pretty blonde girl, with intelligent gray eyes. Athena's daughter.

I got up, and walked away from them. They looked confused and, for the most part, concerned.

"Hey wait!! Where are you going?" The electric-blue eyed guy asked. A son of Zeus.

"I..can't stay here. You'll only get in..." I paused. Crap. The cyclopes were closing in.

The 8 demigods stood up, and took out their weapons, standing at the ready. They really didn't have to. I am still there. I waved my arm at them.

"Don't bother. I can finish this." I said.

The soft, brown haired girl with kaleidoscope eyes looked very concerned. Child of Aphrodite.

"You can't take down all of them!!" She exclaimed.

"Piper's right!!! You're already very injured!!!" The bushy haired, golden eyed girl told. Her aura was...magical. But she also had a sort of...underworld sense. She must be a Hades child, but with the blessing of Hecate.

"No.. I can deal with them. Watch" I said. Same thing that I did with that stupid Minotaur, only bigger.

I closed my eyes in concentration. The wind swirled around me, and I sharpened it, making it a blade. I could hear the Zeus kid gasp. I smiled. He could sense what I was doing.

I touched it. Much more sharp than before. Awesome.

The cyclopes closed in. The demigods stiffened, but did not attack. The Poseidon kid however, was impatient. Or worried. Yeah that was it. He was worried.

My eyes snapped open. I whirled, and made a strong slicing motion with my arm. The blade of wind chopped the Cyclopes into half. With a final scream, they disentigrated.

I stumbled forward, dizzy with fatigue. The Poseidon kid caught me before I could fall.

"Gods...how did you do that??!" The Zeus kid asked. Ok... I definitely needed to know their names. I couldn't keep thinking about them like so and so god's kid blah blah.

"You can do it to.." I said, trying to steady myself.

"What's your name...ugh?" The goth boy asked. Definitely a son of Hades.

"Amy" I finished.

"Come on...Let's get you to the Infirmary" the Poseidon kid said. I shrugged. I could have healed myself, but I was too weak to use that amount of power.