"I wish you'd stop yelling." I scolded him as I threw my purse over my shoulder.

"Hateful ass." I rolled my eyes before I nudged him with my elbow, "If you want coffee, I suggest you drop that attitude." I nodded as I followed him out to his car, "We have three different photoshoots today."

"For who?" I asked.

"Um," He paused while he backed down my driveway, "I think they are all YouTubers, but I'm not sure."

"Are they in the same location or do we have to travel?" I asked.

"Well, we are doing all three shoots in Los Angeles, but none of them are in the same location." I nodded as I scrolled through my phone, "We have a couple of hours before our first shoot, so I figured we could get coffee and catch up?"

"That'd be lovely," I said as I smiled at him.

"I've been seeing this girl." He announced as he looked over at me to get my reaction. I looked up from my phone with wide eyes, "She's great, Audrey! I feel so good whenever I'm with her."

The smile on my lips continued to grow while Kai kept telling me about this girl. He looked genuinely happy, and nothing meant more to me.

"She sounds lovely," I said once Kai stopped professing his love. "You deserve to be happy, Kai!"

"Thank you!" He smiled before he started asking about Harry, "Where's he been?"

"He went back to Holmes Chapel for a couple of weeks." I stared out the window as we passed the world by, "He should be home soon."

"Are things serious between you all?" I shrugged my shoulders. I wondered the same thing.

"I honestly don't know." I admitted, "I'm always scared to bring it up. I don't want him to feel pressured or trapped. I'm not sure how he feels about labels."

"Well, are you happy?" He asked. I looked down at the rings on my fingers as I thought of how Harry made me feel.

"I've never felt so alive." I said, "He wrote a song about me." I watched as Kai's eyes grew wide. I laughed, "That was my reaction exactly."

**

Kai and I sat on my front porch laughing our asses off as we recall old memories. Kai and I have been best friends since we were five, and it's crazy to think of all the memories we made. Our moms used to refer to us as hell raisers, and we totally lived up to that name.

"Oh, I meant to show you this!" Kai exclaimed as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, "It's kinda crazy so be prepared." He warned. I watched his fingers move rapidly across the screen. "Look!" He exclaimed once again before he shoved his phone in my face.

He had a picture of Harry and I walking into the café the other day. I knew there were paparazzi taking pictures, but it never crossed my mind to check social media.

"This picture has been circling through social media these past few days." My eyes grew wide, "No one can figure out who Harry's mystery girl is." Kai joked as he took his phone back from my hand.

"Mystery girl." I mumble under my breath as I look down at my fingers, "It's crazy to think that I'm with the Harry Styles." Kai nodded as he continued scrolling on his phone.

"Oh god." He groaned as he quickly shifted his eyes over to me. I furrowed my brows at him. I leaned over his shoulder but he jerked his phone away, "It's nothing."

"Based on the way you're acting, it's something." I went to grab his phone from his hand but he jerked away once again, "Kai, I swear to God." I scolded him. "What the hell is it?" I was growing annoyed with Kai.

"I really don't know if you need to see this." He looked back down at his phone. I could feel a pit starting to grow in my stomach. I swiftly jerked his phone out of his hands while he was busy reading. "Audrey, don't!" He tried to fight me for his phone, but I wasn't giving it up.

I looked down at a picture of Harry walking the streets of London with another girl. Immediately this sick feeling punched me in the gut. No matter how badly I wanted to look away, my eyes remained glued to Kai's phone. I kept reading the headline over and over again, 'Harry Styles appears with yet another mystery girl.'

"M'Sorry," Kai mumbled as he sat back down beside me. I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder.

"It's okay." I lied as I laid his phone down, "It's no big deal." I decided not to react in front of Kai. Maybe I shouldn't even react at all. I mean, is it really my place?

at least now I know how serious we are.