boring A/N from the emotional author

I'll be honest.

I had no intention of continuing this story or ever writing anything else concerning bnha.

The fandom has become pretty toxic over time and I've been dealing with all kinds of hate on other social medias, so I kind of lost my enthusiasm for being a part of the fandom and it even ruined the anime and manga for me.

The past few weeks, I haven't been active on wattpad at all and mostly wrote to myself.

I had logged into this account again to delete this story, but seeing that it had reached 9.33K reads and 304 surprised me.

Seeing all these nice and funny comments and direct messages, where other fans and hotwings shippers just talked to each other in a friendly way and encouraged me to keep writing made me feel a bit of nostalgic.

It will take a while for me to return to the fandom completely, but I want to thank everyone for all the support.

Since it seems that people infact enjoy this story, I have decided to write a few more "chapters" to this (it will be more like multiple oneshots though).

Here's a few ideas what might be awaiting you:

-first day at school of either Keigo or Hinotori

-a day in the Todoroki household dealing with a little child

-Touya's reunion with bis siblings

-what Toya went through as a child

-hotwings datenight

these are just some ideas I spontaneously had, don't hesitate to make suggestions and tell me which of these you'd be most interested in, I wouldn't be continuing this without you after all.

until we meet again!