Everything has changed

Girl)
I see him getting sad but angry at the same time. I know his energy, it's the most angry. What happened here? I dare not ask, do not want him to get mad at me. We walk up the mountain on the narrow path, but just as we take another step, a catfish descends from the mountain side, so I fall. He grabs my hand hard as he sees me fall and pulls me onto his lap. His face looks scared and he gives me a big hug, saying I have to be more careful.

(Lucifer)
I see her fall. My heart beats faster and faster. I throw at her and grab her hard. The first thing I want is to give her a kiss, but I don't dare. Not yet. So I give her a big hug instead and say she has to be careful. It's so strange that she doesn't remember me. I am looking up again and her eyes have changed color, they are red like blood. Red as the color of love, I knew she felt something. There was still hope. I turned around. The tree stood there still, untouched since the time I was here.

(Girl)
He lifted me off his lap and we started to move upwards. Everything felt so empty. There were echoes everywhere. I looked down at my clothes, they were black after the ashes. He goes a little further in front of me to keep an eye out. Suddenly, blood comes from all sides and it starts to flood closer to me. It felt like they wanted me. It begins to take shape as a human being. I want to scream, but at the same time not. It was as if I knew him, I don't remember. He was completely naked with only one spear in his hand.
(Lucifer)
It's been a long time since I've hosted this old place. All mines pop back. Where he stood with my side the best man on earth, my best friend Apollonius. He knew me best of all and revealed all the secrets about my brother. He always had a stick in his hand because he had a back injury.

(Girl)
There was a man next to me. He said his name, Apollonius. The name rang a bell in my head. He came closer and whispered my name in my ear. He said had something to tell. Apollonius said that even if you do not remember me, I am an old friend of the boy you are with and I have a message for you about him. The devil is real. He is not a man with horns and tail, he can be kind and straightforward, and absolutely fantastic. because he is a fallen angel. And remember that he used to be God's favorite, he disappeared. In a way, I realized what he meant.

I run over to him and say there is one thing I don't understand, why are you so busy that we walk this road? There is no scream anymore. And the world is just frozen, and it has to start after the weather, I add. He doesn't answer me anything. I say it again but this time I scream. He suddenly turns around and says because we're going this way is because I want you to get back the memories of me, and that now. I'm tired of not being able to hug you and not talk like we used to, because my stupid brother has frozen the time so we have to find him, so TI STILL!

(Lucifer)
I hear her coming behind me, she comes stressed. She asks, of course, the question I was afraid of. She asks why I am so concerned that we walk this wall. I think I must lie because she can't hear it yet. She repeats the same question again. I lose my patience. We're going this way so I want you to bring back my memories of me. I'm sorry and can't hug you and kiss you, not talk like we used to. Because we walk this road is because my stupid brother has frozen the time. So we have to find him. So STAY! All the words came out of my mouth so fast, I couldn't control it. Why the hell did I say d? I move forward quickly so she wouldn't ask any more questions.