The story begins

(Girl)
I suddenly wake up with his arm around me. He is warm and I get a weird feeling inside me. What do I feel? It's almost as if I want to kiss him. No, that can't be possible. We meet exactly.
(Boy)
The smell of her makes me happy again. Although my arm has fallen asleep, I don't care. It doesn't matter, I do everything for her. I can imagine what she was wearing the last time I saw her over and over. She was wearing a black slacksuit in black, which was tight and high in life. She also wore a red fringe top and a black rose in her hair. Her blonde hair hung down to her shoulders. It has taken too long to get her mine, I can't wait any longer. She hopes soon for again the memories we have had together.
She starts waking up. I feel her breath move faster. Her body begins to move closer to me. It feels like she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know where to take her arm, her body knows it, but not her mind. She turns to me.

(Girl)
I turn to him. He is warm, a warmth I recognize. It starts tickling in the stomach. Should I move my arm or not? I don't know, something tells me I should stick around him. But I'm not dry. Suddenly we hear a scream outside. Have they come back? He asks me to wait. He wanted to check what it was. He seemed protective of me. I got out of bed and looked out the window. I saw him walk from the cabin to the forest. From the path I saw an unknown man. He was wearing a white robe.

(Boy)
I walked out the door. I could see her standing looking at me from the window. I recognized the coat too well, he had sent it. Was he a messenger or did he know I had met my girl again? He said my real name, Lucifer. He had a message to give me.
"You fell for someone who is not yours, he will take back what he had before, what you broke in and stole."
He disappeared. I knew what he meant, but I didn't want to hear it. He wanted to take her back with all his might, and this time he would succeed. I had to figure out a plan, without her knowing what was happening, so I waited a while, because I had to think.

(Girl)
He stood there for a while. The man in the robe seemed weird, but had I seen him before? He comes in again after a while, he behaved strangely. He said we had to move on, but I didn't understand why. I asked him why, but he didn't answer. But I trusted him strangely enough. I felt comfortable, had no idea why. We started to approach one mountain, it also looked familiar. Everything was burnt and black as ashes. There was one tree at the very top of the mountain, one half as black as the ashes on the mountain and the rest as green as a flower meadow.

(Lucifer)
I saw the mountain I stood on millions of years ago. Last time I was here, many souls I knew died.
It was in year 0. Our kingdom had lost everything it owned and we were trying to get back what it had. It was only us left, me and he, brothers. We stood side by side, but when the last drop of blood fell, everything changed. Both would have the kingdom, but no one could get it unless one was killed. So we started fighting. He pushed me off the edge. When I fell, I got beautiful wings. I've never seen my brother so surprised and angry before. He saw me fly away in the sunset. But when I turn around, he cries that he wants revenge. He calls out cowardice and I get even more angry. Finally I throw a fireball at him, but the bullet hits the tree.