The boy

(The boy)
Dear Diary
I've always felt an urge on me. Everything is so empty. To exist has no meaning anymore. Everything has been black before, but now it's more black and darker. Everything I had was gone so quickly. I didn't think the bright side had such great power. I remember the last time I saw her. It was a fine sunset at our castle in 1971.
I had just been told that his one subject was on his way. The Lord was to take back what was once His, which meant to take away my Queen. I ran down to the sunset where she was standing, but I wasn't fast enough. The light took her, and now she's gone.

(Girl)
I asked him what was wrong, but he didn't answer. He looked confused. It looked like he knew who I was, but I didn't recognize him. I asked him, do I know you? He didn't respond and became very quiet. But after a little while, he tells me I just remind him of someone he once loved. I get a little scared and see that person meant a lot to him. Suddenly the screams stop. I ask again what's going on, I don't get an answer. But even though the screams stopped, the world was still frozen. Everything is quiet.
Everything in the world has stopped and we are the only ones not frozen, he replied. I don't quite know what to do. I see that it is getting into the evening and he asks if he wants to find a place to sleep. We walk towards some cabins away by the woods and enter one of them.
Of course, we thought of sleeping in each of our beds. He takes off his shirt and lies down. I'm starting to freeze. He looked at me and realized I was freezing, so he said I should come over to his bed, because he would warm me. I don't know, but I'm cold, so I do. I crawl in to him. He's so hot. But I don't say that to him anyway. I ask who he really is. I hope you find out, he replies. I become mute and change theme. But who is the girl you were talking about? I asked. She is the great love of my life, he says before we both fall asleep.

(The boy)

Hi I'm the devil by the way, but you can call me Lucifer. I'm the pretty boy with the girl. She's my wife, if you guys didn't. But she doesn't remember it because of my stupid brother. He has erased her memory. So you have to hear the story the long way, about what happened when I got her memory back.
1940 in heaven
I remember the first time I saw her, the gorgeous brown hair and they find color changes øys of her, it was absolutely magical. I felt whole just when I saw her. Her laughter was like music in my ears. She was like a crystal. But all things have their price and hers was that she was not mine. She was with my brother Jehovah, but like those down to earth, he calls, God, some nonsense. He is not exactly that, you might say. He is just a fool who was born first. I like to think that one beautiful day, people will think something big about me. And that girl should be mine. One day they will know the real story of my brother.