Dear Diary

(Girl)
Dear Diary
Everyone says that reality is now. That's what you do in life when you're awake, what's happening around you every day. But what does that mean? Think about everything you see in movies, comics and what you read, even dreams, is reality. What you think is reality is a dream.
That we live in a dream every day. When it's over, we wake up from a coma, and everything we've been dreaming about is true. All the crushes, all the monsters, every little thing that has happened or we've been thinking, what if all that was real. What had happened then? Think about life is just a game that some of us play. But who? Big trolls, giants, aliens?
Our thoughts must come from something. All adventure characters, all supernatural and all supernatural things. When I grow up, I think a big version of me is coming and taking my place. But I don't know. It is perhaps just the way we think. I want to live so I feel I am alive. I do the same thing every morning. Wake up and dress on me. Sometimes when I sit in bed, it feels like I'm not alive. The pain from my body is just dots, I feel nothing. I feel different and I can remember every little thing. Everything is just foggy. I walk around and hear everyone say things, but I don't get it with me. Everything is buzzing. But I think life is something more, even if it doesn't feel that way.

I wake up and everything feels different. Everything is nice. I feel nauseous and confused. I put on my clothes and look out the window. Everything outside looks strange. It looks like everything is paused. I run into the living room and see my parents. They have quieted completely. They do not move. I'm trying to get hold of them, but it's not possible. Every time I try to grab one of their arms, my hand is thrown away. Like a magnet, negative to negative pole.
Suddenly I hear a terrible sound. It sounds like a scream. It sounds like lifeless bodies trying to escape. They try to get away from what is hiding. Suddenly I see a boy running from building to building. It's just like he's looking for something. I feel the screams want him closer.
I run everything I can and try to stop him. When I get there I see the sign out of the village. He stares at me like he's seen me before. I look into his eyes. He has nice blue eyes, while his eyes are just dark. He has shoulder-length black hair, his shirt is white and fine, but his pants look old and burnt. A suit jacket hangs over his shoulder. I feel his negative energy, but at the same time a sore one.