Chapter - 1

Third Person POV

She ran. That was the only thing she could do, so she ran. She was very exhausted, and the thoughts of giving up and death constantly circled her head. It would be easier right? It would be painful but quick right? Somehow, however, her instinct to live pulled through, so she ran. Hundreds of monsters chased her. Why did she have to be that smelly? She took dozens of baths, but nothing worked.

A grunt pulled her attention. She twisted to look, still running. Damn it. The minotaur just wouldn't quit would it? She'd already killed that thing 13 times in a month. Still running like Thanatos was behind her, (which he was, in a way) she summoned the wind and sharpened it, almost like a blade of air. She checked the edge. As sharp as hell. She winced. Gods that was a bad thought. Twisting, she careened to a stop.

The minotaur roared, apparently excited that she was stopping. She smirked, despite the amount of pain she was in.

"You're going down. And this time, stay there!!!" She yelled. When the monster was about, 2 feet away, she made a neat, slicing motion with her hand. The blade of wind smashed into the Minotaur, cutting it in half. It disentigrated in a shower of golden dust.

She turned and ran, hearing the stampede of monsters that were following her.

"Have to..get there..." She panted. She was too weak to continue, but she did anyway. She couldn't die, even if she wanted to. That blade took more out of her than she thought it would.

A pinprick of hope entered her being as she spotted the camp. She ran faster, willing her tired and injured legs to continue. Something smashed into her back, causing her to crumple and fall. A groan of pain escaped her lips as the last thing she saw was a blonde, handsome guy with electric blue eyes standing in front of her in shock.

"Please.....Help...." She whispered, before succumbing to darkness.

Percy POV

It was a month after defeating Gaia. Gods, I never wanted another quest. I was sitting by the lake with Wise Girl next to me.

"Its perfect isn't it?" I asked her, smiling softly at the setting sun.

"Yes..It would be more perfect if.." Annabeth stopped, a silent tear running  down her face.

"Leo was here, yeah I know. I should have done something, I should have been there, I should have" Annabeth stopped me with a kiss

"Seaweed Brain, he chose to do this. The only thing we can do now is search for him as hard as we can"

I sighed. Wise Girl always knew how to cheer me up and lift the mood. I was about to lie down on her lap when someone shouted.

"PERCY!!!!" Jason. I scrambled up and dashed towards his voice. Gods what if something bad happened? What if a monster got passed the barrier? What if...

I screeched to a halt, gasping. Annabeth stopped behind me and let out a little shriek. A girl, around my age, was sprawled on the ground. Her clothes were in tatters. Blood covered her entire body, and her hair was sticky with blood. She was almost bone thin, but I could see the muscle.

"Gods...what happened to her?" Annabeth asked.

"I don't know. I was walking and then heard a crash. I ran here and saw her." Jason rambled.

"Get Will and the others" I said. Her state, what had she been through?

Jason nodded, and sprinted towards the Apollo Cabin.

"Do you think she's a demigod?" I asked Annabeth. She scoffed.

"Of course Seaweed Brain. She must have heard about Camp and rushed here."