3

My favorite go to one liner is
"Be the best version of yourself"
And as a matter of fact, you can never be!
As humans we tend to evolve and improvise ourselves everyday. We see people with tremendous talent and we aspire to become like them. We follow them, their social medias, their lifestyles, and anything possible. Soon we become a cheaper version of the person but in this whole process we forget what we are capable of.

I get up every morning, chant to myself
"Girl, you are a huge bunch of miracle, don't worry, things happen. You're brave, you're awesome. You can fight them. People who don't value your presence are cool, the one's that do; them too. It's important for you to know who you are. What's your recognition, what's your goal. Everything else is temporary, your hardships, temporary. Your pain, temporary, Your hardwork and belief in yourself.....uh huh, permanent! You're the child of the ground, your destination is the sky."

People say a lot of things in a day, some good some bad. Bubblehead trolls are everywhere. The more we let them in, the more we regret. Initially everything everyone said affected me, but soon I realized; take the good, throw the rest.
For me, the new version of me is still in progress while I work, I read, I eat, I sleep. While writing this, as much as I relate, so do you.
You, the one reading this, I want you to be happy, to stay strong. To love the inner you. To be hopeful towards the bright end approaching you. I want you to stand up against the unjust, and punch straight into the guy's face who called you a loser, and the girl who called you out for being dumb.
I want you to be unbreakable!

♥️♥️♥️