"She lifted her protection spell" (Y/n) mumbles. She continues to follow the spider lilies up the hill. She stops at the top of the hill, glancing back at where she woke up. She glances at the lake that was reflecting the solar eclipse. She takes a deep breath in and walks down the hill's other side, the one her father was always disappearing into. 

She was at the bottom of the hill, a dark forest stretched out in front of her. She makes her way through the forest, biting her bottom lip from the nervousness she felt. The tall, black trees hang above her, shielding her away from the solar eclipse. A crow appears on a low branch, screeching at her.

"That's not good" (Y/n) says as she continues on the path, the rocks picking at her feet. The crow follows her figure. Don't look back, her mind tells her, keep your head forward.

The crow screeches at her causing her to cover her ears. She couldn't turn back, whatever that crow was, it was a test. She keeps moving forward until the end of the dark wood is before her. A grass clearing stretches in front of her. (Y/n) walks onto the grass, her feet meeting wet grass.

"Where should I go?" (Y/n) asks as she walks through the grass field when the wind flies past her pushing her towards the left of the field. (Y/n) digs her feet into the dirt and brings her hands up to cover her face. That way, her mind reasons.

She pushes past the wind, her skirt flying up. (Y/n) outstretches her arms out in front of her, creating a shield of wind to cover her body. She moves through the grass field until a raging red river appears before her. Dark trees hover on the other side of the river. 

She looks around the grass field when her eyes land on a small, wooden canoe. The river's strong current was pushing it wildly, but the string still holds on tightly, "Down the river."

(Y/n) jumps into the canoe and unties the string. She is pushed back from the sudden force of the water hitting the canoe. She sits up in the canoe and glances down at the red river. She leans her face in, the stench of iron hitting her nose.

"Blood?" (Y/n) mumbles as she reaches into the river and brings the red liquid to her lips. She takes a sip of the liquid, her eyes going wide, "A blood river? Where am I?"

The canoe speeds up down the river and a loud, splashing sound comes creeping up on her. The red river didn't continue up ahead, instead, it went down into a waterfall. (Y/n) grips onto the canoe as it closes in on the river's end. The canoe flings her body out. She was freefalling into the red river below. 

(Y/n) rises from the blood river, she swims towards the grass up ahead. Once she reaches, she crawls up the grass. She sits down, coughing out the blood that she swallowed by accident. She glances down at her figure. Her white outfit was now stained with blood, well, she was covered with blood everywhere.

She stands up and continues walking when a hand grabs onto her shoulder. She drops down and turns on her left leg to kick the person's legs with her right leg. However, the person jumps back before they could fall victim to her attack.

"You've been trained well," a man with long black hair tied back into a low ponytail says. 

His black painted lips curve upwards in a smirk as his red, glowing eyes stare down at her figure. He wore a black button-up with the sleeves rolled up, revealing his forearms. His black button-up was tucked neatly into his black pants.

"Father?" (Y/n) whispers, her eyes wide at the figure. She slowly stands to her full height, but it was clear he was way taller. In fact, he was taller than Erwin by two or three more inches. His devious smirk, one that she inherited, turns into a soft smile.

"I didn't think you would recognize me without my cloak," he softly says. His voice was very different from how it sounded when he would appear before her, "When I enter the mortal world, I show up in my godly form. This is my simpler form."