✰ five

song for chapter: super rich kids by frank ocean, earl sweatshirt + play on repeat!!

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

the six troubled teens stood in their normal meeting spot by the vending machines before lunchtime, and they all talked and conversed with each other casually like they would on any other school day.

jordan ryder made sure to bring up ethan's infamous keg stand record again, and this sparked up some conversation about the dolan's party the two boys had held only a couple days ago.

"i swear that's the highest i've ever been." jordan says with a chuckle following his words soon after.

as much as the boy didn't want to admit it, he had a raging coke addiction.

his friends knew he was a sucker for the thin white lines, but none of them knew the extent that his love for the drug was at.

all of them had done cocaine a few times, ecstasy too, and sometimes even a special mix of both— but never as frequently as jordan.

the drug is extremely expensive, though, but luckily for him that's not a problem; being a drug dealer has its perks.

jordan had snorted a total of twelve lines at the party, and not a single worry had crossed his mind the entire time.

it's unhealthy, but it's become normal.

at least for him it has.

"honestly, same. i thought it was a good ass time." jasmine johnson says with a small grin, looking at the boys with approval in her eyes.

jasmine had spent her time at the party cross faded and hooking up with a random guy who just happened to show up and be a plus one with someone.

people who don't know the dolan's will still show up to their parties since it's all open invite, especially because everyone in this part of town knows how crazy their house parties are.

and if you haven't been to at least one of the dolan's parties all throughout high school... you're basically living under a rock.

jasmine hadn't seen the boy before so she assumed that he went to another school, which he did, and she doesn't even remember his name.

this was normal for jasmine, though. the girl's never even had a boyfriend because of how boring commitment sounds to her. it's just a part of her lifestyle.

suddenly, ethan then diverts his eyes to the random girl that had just turned the corner to walk into their hallway, and his eyebrows raise once realizing that she wasn't just some random girl.

the boys take notice of ethan's staring to find whatever it was he was looking at, and it grows quiet between them from the new presence of alexia bennett.

the shy girl says nothing, and only gives a quick glance to the popular group before turning away with red cheeks once realizing they had been eyeing her.

"hey, alexia." maya maddox says in a small yet kind voice, and alexia looks at the girl while passing her, not bothering to stop, "hey."