Chapter 28

Annabeth's POV
A scream pierces the air. I flinch as I hear it. It isn't any normal scream, it's Percy's. I quickly stab the draknë I was fighting and run to the source of the scream. I watch in horror as percy lies on the ground shaking like crazy while Gaea stands on top of him.

"Fresh Blood from the blood of Olympus, One more to go." she breaths. She turns around and smiles at me wickedly. "Would you like to go next my dear?" She hisses. I stare at her unmoving. Percy. Percy. He can't be dead. No. He can't. I couldn't do anything but cry. She started moving towards me slowly. I tried to stab her but nothing happened. "What's wrong daughter of Athena?" Gaea asks coldly. "Can't think because of losing your precious boyfriend?" She snickers. I shake my head violently. He's not dead.

Suddenly Gaea shoots up towards the sky from a huge wave and is cut to pieces by Percy. The winds calm down and the earth stops shaking. Ouranus and Gaea must have been linked somehow. I quickly stop thinking about that as I run towards percy. He's fallen on the ground unmoving. I collapse next to him and hug his head to my chest. "Percy! Percy wake up!!" I cry. Chiron gallops towards me while looking grim.

" He used his last breath and source of energy to save us and the gods of olumpus." Chiron declares. "Persues Jackson, the savior of olympus." Chiron shouts. Everybody cheers except me. I look into the space wondering if i can continue life without percy jackson. The love of my life.

A/N

Hiii demis. Pls dont kill me. I promise its not over, something very awesome is going to happen soon. Hope ypu liked this chapter. COmment telling me your feedback if you would like to. I literally made myself cry XD. Byeeeee <3