Chapter 6

Annabeth's P.O.V

I rushed to my phone after I closed the door. I decided to call Thalia first. As the phone started ringing my heartbeat became faster and faster. "Hello?" Thaila said grungily. "WAKE UP ITS ONLY 9!" I yell. "Jeez sorry for having a little nap." she defends. "Uh huh, you're gonna wake up at 10 in the morning and you call that a nap!" I say while rolling my eyes. "What ever now spill" she says excitedly.

"Well...THE DATE WAS AWESOME!" I yell again. "Ow, I think u just ripped my eardrum." she states. "Haha, and we....." I say teasingly. "You what?????" she says as I hear her getting up from bed. "He kissed me." I squeal. "Ok he's clearly different cuz Annabeth chase does not squeal." she says surprised. "Ya" I say dreamily. "Well I gotta go tell this to Erica and Piper, byeeeee" I say. "Bye" she yawns.

*1 hour later*

Ughhh. Erica made me tell her every single detail. I still didn't get to the part that we kissed! That girl can talk!" Soooo let me get this clear, he held ur hand? " she squeals. "Yes !" I say for the hundredth time. "Did you guys kiss?" she squeals again. "That's the thing I wanted to tell you!" I say exasperated. "OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!" she yells. "Ok now I know what Thaila feels like." I exclaim.

*20 mins later*

I'm still talking to Erica. She made me explain the freaking kiss 3 times already. "Erica, it's almost 11 and I'm tired so bye." I yawn. "Fine, byeeee." she yells.

A/N

Hiiii guys. I hope u like this fanfic. Pls check out my other fanfic Divergent Fandoms. Pls vote , comment , and share. It would really make my day . Love u all. Byeeee.