Chapter 44

Annabeth's POV
I watch Percy as he changes Madison's diaper. "Madison Jackson." he says proudly. "I like how that sounds." he grins. I smile happily and reply. "I like it too."
After we get all packed up and ready, we walk out of the room and enter the elevator. As we walk to the reception a bronze skinned lady with brown long hair walks up to us. "Would you like a wheel chair? You must be tired." she asks me sweetly. I shake my head."No, thank you." Percy looks at me sternly. "Get her a wheel chair please." I glare at him.

"Seaweed Brain! I don't want to get into the wheel chair!" I complain. "Wise girl, let me just take care of you for once? I know you are a strong and independent woman..." I chuckle. "Fine." I roll my eyes playfully. I get into the wheel chair and bring Madison to my chest. She snuggles into it and continues to sleep peacefully.

Percy takes hold of the wheel chair and pushes me out of the hospital. "Shit." he mutters. "Percy! Language!" I scold him. "Sorry." he grumbles. "I don't have my car. I came in a taxi." he explains. "I'm sure Piper is here." I assure him. "Okay I'll call her." he tells me.

He pulls out his phone and dials Piper's number. "Hey Pipes." he greets her. "Yeah, I don't have a car, do you mind taking us home?"
"Okay thanks, bye."

After 15 minutes, Piper's car makes it's way to us and honks it's horn. "C'mn guys! Get in." she smiles excitedly. My mouth morphs into a smile. "Lets go home."

A/N
Hello people of earth! I know I haven't updated in forever, but I have an excuse. At Least I think it's an excuse. I've had a bad case of writers block for a month and couldn't think of anything, but I have thought of an idea so yay.