11: You're Not?

I agreed but said, "The man in my dream I didn't recognize at all. Fraklin Homer is my father but in my dream, the man looked nothing like Franklin at all."

After that conversation with Spencer, I started to wonder even more if I could ever find my biological mother. The hard part was I had nothing about her.

Even the amazing Penelope Garcia wouldn't be able to find her.

I finally got cleared from my doctor that I can fully go back to work and on the field with the team.

Hotch didn't want me to go but I insisted and made a deal that I can go but I'll stay at the police station.

I walk into the conference room and Penelope had made welcome back cookies and gave me a bunch to take home.

J.J handed us the files and started the debriefing, "Four women raped and killed in 4 weeks."

Morgan asked, "Why haven't they called us sooner."

J.J sighed and said, "Because they were in different states. They just now connected the 4 murders together when the murders were exactly the same."

Spencer said, "No murders are the exact same at all, it's highly impossible."

"Well by these reports they are the same," J.J said and Hotch added, "Wheels up in 20."

I gathered my things and walked out but then as I got near my dest I blacked out.

*Laughter in the distance*

'Where am I,' I look around and don't understand what's going on.

*Rossy yells, "Alex Wake Up!"*

I start walking around and see I am in Afghanistan but why?

I see woman in the distance and want to walk up to her but now I can't move.

I'm stuck standing here but she kept walking towards me.

She looks so familiar but I don't know who she is.

She stands in front of me but can't see me. She turns into the house next to me and I watch.

She is trying to get a guy's attention but he isn't listening.

She's getting upset and said, "You took advantage of me. You used me and now you're treating me like I'm nothing."

He just continues to ignore her and she said, "I'm pregnant. You're the father."

Then it hit me. The woman was my mother. The person she was talking to was my father. I look at him as he turns around and it wasn't Franklin Homer, it was someone else.

He didn't say a word and stood there at her but he then said, "Either give the baby up or get out!"

She didn't move but she began to cry saying, "You said I would be accepted if I had sex with you and now I am pregnant with your baby and you want nothing to do with it or me."

She walks away and he stood there for a minute but then started calling her name, "E, Come back I'm sorry."

But she didn't come she ran off.

Then everything went white and I was in a doctor's office. I'm in the corner while my mother was holding a guy's hand and she said, "Thanks Michael for being here with me."

The doctor walks in with a sad look and said, "I'm sorry ma'am I won't perform this procedure because you're too far along."

She nodded and the doctor left the room and she asked Michael, "What am I going to do?"

Everything went white again and I hear a baby crying and I see my mom very tired and the doctor saying, "It's a girl."

My mom holds her arms out saying, "I want to hold her," but the doctor took her away and she is crying for him to bring the baby back.

Everything now went black but I faintly heard another woman's voice saying, "You made the right decision E-"

"ALEX," I hear Rossi yelling at me. My eyes were adjusting to the lights of the room and he helps me sit up.

Hotch kneels next to me and asks, "Do you need the paramedics?"

I shook my head and Rossi said, "The doctor said if she stands up too quickly she may lose consciences because her iron is low."

I see a woman walking towards me, it was Emily, she handed me a glass of water and started to walk away but I yelled, "NO!"

Emily turned around confused and Rossi asked, "What is it?"

I shook my head confused and said, "I don't know. I don't know. I don't-," and I start to cry.

Spencer walks up to me and I ask, "Can we have a minute alone?"

Everyone but Spencer leave and I said, "I had a dream?"

He looked at me and I explained the dream and asked, "What does this mean?"

He looks at me sympathetically and said, "I'm sorry I can't help you."

I tried to get up but he yelled, "Rossi," and I said, "NO I don't need him," but immediately fell back down on the floor.

I was still weak and I couldn't stand. Rossi came in and said, "Drink your water, and then we will get you home."

I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to drink water. Rossi wouldn't let me leave until I finished the water so I did. Rossi and Morgan helped me to the car and we were on our way home.

I slowly started getting out but Rossi ran to me saying, "Wait for me."

I waved him off and said, "I'm fine," but he took my arm and guided me into his house and to the couch.

I sat down and he said, "Alex, you fainted. Your iron is low and you had an anxiety attack. You are not Fine."

He was right I wasn't okay but I didn't want to admit it. I asked to go to the bedroom and he helped me get upstairs.

Since I was rescued, Rossi insisted on me staying until I FULLY recover.

I laid in the bed and tried to remember the two names. I repeated in my head, 'Em, and Samuel, Em, and Samuel,' until I fell asleep.

I woke up with Rossi putting a plate of food o,' my nightstand and he said, "Eat what you can."

I honestly didn't feel like eating. I just rolled over and fell back to sleep.