33| As Long As I'm With You

Start from the beginning

"Ah yes, how are my favorite little beans doing in the oven?" He asks and I chuckle a bit, having to sit down when all three start up the kick fest. The one at the top wasn't kicking at hard though. It was more like a little tap compared to his brothers.

"Two are already reminding me of their father with their energy," I admit and the smile on Alexei's face practically had him beaming. Darnit, here come the tears again.

"Oh no! Peaches don't cry, what's wrong?" Alexei asked as I attempted to bury my face in my hands but he pulled them away before I could. Sitting down beside me on the couch, I take no time to curl up to him.

"I'm crying cause you're gonna be such an amazing dad," I hiccup into his shoulder and he laughs, covering every inch of skin he could reach in little kisses.

"You're too adorable," he chuckles and I just take in his incredible scent of lavender calms me from my hormonal high as he kisses my lips. Running my fingers through his soft curls, I enjoy his company as he rubs my back for a bit before feeling our rough little ones trying to kick their way out of the womb.

"How about Scout?" He asks and my brain instantly rejects the notion.

"No," I veto and Alexei groans.

First Max, then Kit, and don't even remind me about Chris.

"You don't like any of the names I suggest. Are you just going to name all the babies by yourself?" He whines and I guess I haven't been fair but our boys are going to be the most important men in this pack one day and I'll be damned if the alpha's name is Kit Crimson.

"Strong names honey, we talked about this," I remind him and he rolls his eyes. Leaning up on the couch cushion with his chin pressed to his palm.

"Mmm, how about Jon?" he asks and I twirl a long piece of his black hair around my finger. I wonder what looks our little ones are going to get from us. Will they have my hair? His eyes? My smile? His humor?

"Try again," I reject it and he pouts a little bit as he thinks, closing his eyes when I scratch the right spot next to his ear.

"There's one name that comes to mind but you're probably going to think it's stupid also," He mentions and I shrug. He pulls me closer until I'm practically in my man's lap as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"You won't know until I hear it," I remind him and I know I have to at least put this next one on the list or he's going to give up and I really will end up naming the triplets by myself.

"Galen," He says the name and it hit's differently than the other names. Running my hand over where my calm little boy was just moving slightly I know it fits him perfectly.

"Galen is perfect for this calm little one," I tell Alexei and he cheers up, holding his hand over mine just to feel my fingers intertwined with his.

"I kind of want to name this little one Micah, cause remember that stuffed rabbit I used to carry around? Well, it's named Mika after my great grandfather so I kind of like Micah." I mention as I run my hand over the little one on the left and Alexei nods.

"Micah and Galen and..." He looks at me like I'm going to finish the sentence and I pull out my phone to go through a search for more baby names since I'm running out ideas.

"Aristotle," Alexei tries and I quickly shake my head.

"Too strong baby, too strong," I pat him on the shoulder as he gives me a confused look while I lean back into the couch pillow. Without me asking, Alexei takes my little swollen feet into his hands. Slipping off my fuzzy blue socks so he can start massaging.