Master Plan

Chapter 57

We held hands as he drove, making sure to go to his house where his dad mush be worried sick about his sudden disappearance. As we got close, I sent my mother a text, telling her about Stiles being home safe. I also added the fact that the Argents have gone from civil to a terrorist.

As soon as we got to his place, we could hear his dad talking to someone on the phone, "Yeah, I'm not finding any clues here. Listen, if he - if he shows up at the hospital - okay, thanks. Oh, come on, Stiles. Where the hell are you?"

"Right here," Stiles announced himself once we made it to his door.

Noah pulled him into a tight hug as he let out a sigh of relief.

"It's okay," Stiles continued, "Dad, it's okay."

Noah pulled away and noticed his face all bruised up, "Who did it?"

"It's okay," Stiles began, "It was just a couple of kids from the other team. You know, they were really pissed about losing and I was - I was mouthing off, you know. The next thing I know -"

"Who was it," Noah asked.

"Dad, I don't know," Stiles tried to get his dad to calm down, "I didn't even see them really."

"I want descriptions," Noah pushed once more.

"Mr. Stilinski," I finally spoke up, "Calm down, Stiles' home safe now."

"I - I'm calling that school. I'm calling them and I'll personally go down there, and I'm gonna pistol - whip these little bastards!" Noah began to go off.

"Dad!" Stiles called out, "I just... I said I was okay."

"God," Noah sighed pulling Stiles back into a hug.

---

Once Noah calmed down enough, he left to go back downstairs. I waited for Styles to shower and once he did, I opened up my arms to him. He let out a simple chuckle before allowing me to pull him down to cuddle in bed. I was the big spoon like most of the time, but it felt different. As I held him, I felt like I was being energized and soothed at the same time. It was amazing.

We didn't say anything, I just enjoyed the feeling.

We were drifting off to sleep when there was a knock on the door, "Dad, I said I'm fine."

"That's not your dad," I told him as another knock was heard, and got up from the bed.

Stiles just looked at me weirdly but followed suit as we both got to the door to reveal a crying Lydia. As soon as I saw her, I pulled her into a huge hug and just held her. She held me as well as she tried to not break down as much as she would want to do. Once she got a hold of herself, we pulled apart and Lydia offered a smile before it turned to a worried look when she noticed Stiles' face.

"What happened to you-" Lydia began but Stiles just waved his arm like it was no big deal.

"Oh uh," he began trying to think of what to say, "Yeah, no, it's nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm fine."

"Do you want to come in?" I offered her, "How are you doing?"

"They won't let me see him," she told us as she stepped into the room, "I'm supposed to give him something. He kept asking for it back."

"Oh Lyds," I sighed a bit sad for her, "I'm so sorry..."

"Hey," Stiles came over to us and handed her a roll of toilet paper, "Sorry. I didn't have any tissues, so uh-"