Chapter 12

TWO CHAPTERS LEFT AFTER THIS!!!!

Chapter 12

After a day of pampering with everyone, I was stuck in a car with Camille, Hadley, and Jaiden. Mary and Polly were in the front seat, giggling.

I was dressed in a short white dress, my hair and makeup done professionally and perfectly. I was wearing flats, because I refused to wear heels.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked my children. They all nodded, smiling from ear to ear. "Will you tell me what's happening?"

"Nope!" They all laughed together.

"Ugh!" I shouted, "this isn't fair. Does Ramin even know what's going on?" I asked my two best friends.

"He should, yes. He didn't know before, but he should." Mary giggled, nudging Sierra.

"So everyone knows but me? Great. I hate this!" I shouted, sitting back in my seat. "You know," I said, pointing to my children, "I birthed you," now at Camille, "I deserve to know. And where's Kyle?"

"He'll be at the venue. And we are there!" She cheered, and I jumped out, lugging Camille onto my hip. "And now," Mary concluded as she led us into a comfortable room, "we wait."

"Ugh!" I screamed again.

"It will only take a few minutes. We have to leave." Polly said, running away with Mary.

"Mommy," Camille said in my lap, "will you tell us a story?"

"What should I tell?" I asked, looking towards the boys.

"Tell us the story of you and daddy!" Camille cheered.

"Oh darling, that's a story for when you're older." I chimed, kissing her head.

"Can I tell a story?" Jaiden volunteered.

"Of course." I said, smiling at my son.

"Cami, daddy used to tell Hadley and I when we were little." I had no clue what he was going to say.

"Well, once their was a princess named Sierra-"

"Like mommy!" Camille cheered, and I grinned at her.

"Ya, like mom. Ok, the princess was Sierra. And then there was a prince named Ramin, like daddy." Jaiden grinned at me, and I summoned Hadley to sit in my lap. He may be twelve, but he still did. I kissed his head, and he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway," Jaiden continued, "the prince was deeply in love with the princess. He didn't know it, but so was the princess. So, he tried to win her over. He sang to her, and danced, and wrote her love letters, but se never loved him back.

"Then, one day, they kissed. Once the prince left her castle, he told everyone in the kingdom, and the princess was angry. They never saw each other for years." Relation dawned on me and tears welled up in my eyes. Jaiden grinned at me.

"Eventually, the prince found the princess. They loved each other deeply after that-" Mary and Polly burst in the room.

"It's time!" We all jumped up, the kids walked with me, Camille holding my hand.

We approached an area, but I still couldn't see it. Kyle appeared, and he jumped into my arms. I kissed his head, tickling his stomach.

"Ready?" Mary took a deep breath.

"What should I be ready for?" I asked.

"Close your eyes." Polly ordered, pulling me along as I did so.

I kept walking until I was told to stop, and I heard Mary and Polly running away.

"Mom," Jaiden whispered in my ear, "open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes, and they fills up with tear. Ramin stood all the way down the aisle, grinning at me the same way he did when we first got married. Now it was happening again.

Tears steamed down my face and I turned to hug my children. "Mom," Hadley mumbled from under my arm, "we have to walk you down the aisle now." But I just held him tighter, giggling slightly.

"Thank you so much for this." I whispered as I pulled away from them.

I held them close to me as I faced Ramin again, smiling at him.