33.

3rd May, 1963

Paul had almost spent a week at John's house, and he now considered it his home. He came back here after work every day, the first thing he'd be greeted with being a sleeping Julian, which meant that he and John could make out for however long they liked.

Sure, things were moving very fast very quickly, but neither of them seemed to mind. It was as if they were catching up on everything they had missed out on in previous years.

But Paul was happy, and now that he had picked the rest of his things up from what was now just Jane's house, he felt that he could really start to begin a new chapter.

It would be difficult, but at this point the man was willing to do anything for both John and Julian, even if that meant pretending he was single for the rest of his life to the outside world to keep them safe.

He'd do it.

He'd give them the entire galaxy if he could...

The song that was playing on the record player in the corner of the room had stopped, and with a frustrated groan, Paul stopped bouncing Julian up and down in his chair to change it again.

"One minute, Jules."

It was around 9pm, and Mimi was on her way to pick Julian up so that the boys could order their taxi to the Andreas club, where they were meeting George outside.

Paul had gotten ready to go just before John, as the older man looked after the baby. But now it was John's turn to get changed, which left a pretty stressed out Paul in charge of Julian, who was supposed to be asleep.

The next song played, which was Jailhouse rock. But Paul didn't have time to get used to it, as Mimi opened the door at that moment, walking straight into the living room like asked over the phone.

"Boys?" She called, opening the living room.

"Yeah, John's upstairs." Paul spoke, leaning down to pick Julian up from the bouncy chair. "I'm sorry, Mimi. He just wouldn't sleep..."

"No it's fine, I can get him to sleep on the walk home in the pram." She reassured him, sensing his stress.

"Thanks." He nodded. "Right, his bag is... Oh it's on the table."

"Mhm."

Paul grabbed it, passing it over to the woman, who took it gladly.

"I think that's it..." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Paul?"

"Hm?" He looked up.

"Don't stress out too much, okay? It's just a club, you've been to one before. You've even performed at one before, love." She spoke, softly. "Just have a good time, alright? You deserve it."

A smile appeared on his face at her words.

"Thanks Mimi."

"No problem."

The man leant down, placing a gentle kiss on the baby's head.

"Has the party started?" John called out, walking into the living room. He had something in his mouth, which looked like chewing gum.

"No actually, we're just leaving." Mimi smiled, turning around so John could see Julian.

"Bye bye, baby." He cooed, also placing a kiss on his forehead.

After a few more short minutes, Mimi and Julian had both left, leaving only John and Paul in the house.

Once John had ordered the taxi, he began to kiss Paul sweetly on his lips, completely ignoring the fact that the record was still spinning, and he'd probably have to buy a new one because of the damage.

They were both the only ones in the room, and that's all that mattered.

————————————————————

John and Paul jumped out of the black taxi cab around the corner from the Andreas Club, where they were meeting George. The first thing their ears heard was the incredibly loud music coming from inside of the building.

John passed the driver the money he needed through the window, the two of them watching as he drove off.

"Christ..." Paul complained, bringing his hand up to his ears, as they both began walking around the corner.

There was a massive line to get inside, people from the ages of 18 to what looked around 25 queuing to get inside.

"Great..." John sighed at the line.

"I mean, Ritchie did say it was busy."

"Oi, guys." They both turned at the voice, seeing a happy George walk up to them. "It's crazy isn't it?"

"Where did you come from?"

"Taxi pulled up down the road. You can hear the music from all the way down there, I'm well excited."

"Yeah, well might wanna tame that excitement pal." John spoke, moving to the side so that George could see the queue

"Oh fuck." The younger man groaned. "Fine we'll just queue up then. You both got your ID's?"

"Shit!" Paul called out.

"You did NOT forget your ID, Paul..." John now complained, watching as the other man facepalmed. "Oh my god, you actually did..."

After a few short seconds of John huffing and groaning into his hand, George looking deep in thought and to be coming up with some sort of plan as to what they could do, Paul began to slowly chuckle.

"What? Why are you laughing, Macca?" John asked, seeming stressed out.

"I'm kidding."

Johns face dropped, him giving a playful jab to Paul's shoulder in return.

"God, you scared us there, Paulie." George grinned, a sigh of relief falling from his lips.

When the boys turned to walk in the direction of the queue, they got even more excited to see that it wasn't as long any more.

Maybe this was going to be a good night.