Let The Games Begin

Soon we realize that we were at my house. Ramiro opened our door and slowly brought the bags inside the house. 

"I'm so excited to see your house, Mia!" Martina said. 

"Same!" said Sophie and Martin. I smiled and opened the house doors. They were an encore of wows from my friends. I giggled.

 "Come follow me upstairs," I say. They all follow. 

"Your house is pro, Mia!" Alvaro said. 

I turned to him and said. "Thanks!" I lead the group to a door. 

"This is the room where will be spending most of our time in. It has all our activities in it." I say.  Sophie jumped up and down with Fede. We all laughed. Then I went to the first guest room. It had two full beds in there.

"This is where Martin and Tobias will sleep," I say. They screamed yes and ran onto their beds. We laughed historically. 

"Remember to come back to the room I told you guys about." They nodded. Auggie went inside the room and gave Martin a quick kiss and walked out of the room. 

"OOhOOhOOOh," We all said.

 "Ugh shut up!" she said playfully. We all giggled. Then I went to the next door that had two other full beds.

 "Alvaro and Nico." I say blushing at Alavaro. As soon as we closed the door we a scream that said YES. The rest of us giggle. The next door was for Fede and Sophie because they were pretty romantic. I opened the door. There was one full bed. 

"Sophie and Fede," I say. Sophie pushed him in and closed the door. We gave each other the oh snap look causing us to giggle. Then I go to the next door which had two full beds. 

"August and Martina," I said. They squealed and ran inside. I closed the door.  Zoe and Simon looked at me. They immediately went to the next door which had two queen beds. 

"Queen!" Simon said.

 "Yes, don't tell!" they said. They both giggled. I closed the door. I went all the way back down the hallway.

 "What are we eating for dinner?" I yell down the steps. 

"I'm cooking pasta," Ramiro yells.

 "Ok!" I yell. I head into my room and wash my face because it felt sweaty from the hot car ride. I apply some light foundation and head to the big room. everyone was there laughing and talking. I went to join them. They were playing truth or dare.

 "Ok, Alvaro truth or dare?" Tobias asked. "

Dare!" he said. We all said OOO OOO! 

"I dare you to kiss Mia!" He said. Everyone laughed except for Zoe, Alvaro, and me. Zoe glanced at me with eyes saying don't be afraid to do it. Alvaro came over to me and whispered in my ear 

"Want to tell now?" I nodded. 

"Guys listen up," I said. They stopped laughing and paid attention. 

"Alvaro and I are dating!" I say. Everyone gasped for a second but, then got up and cheered. Once, they calmed down we finally kissed romantically. 

(OMGGG NOOOO WHAT IS THIS! zcrngygyguygyg)

When we're done we smiled."You guys are so cute together!" Sophie and Martin say. We smile. Truth or Dare went on forever it felt like. It was so much fun. Then Ramiro came in with lots of plates. 

"PASTA!" Simon yelled. We all burst out laughing. He put them in front of us.

 "Alright have fun!" he said closing the door. We all ate our food and talked some more. Then Sophie's phone rang. She looked at it and then at me. 

"It's Lupe," she said. There was an encore of guests. 

"It's ok, you can answer!" I say my mouth full of pasta causing some people and me to giggle. She answered the phone on Facetime.

 "Hey Lu!" she said waving licking the red sauce off her lips.

 "Hey....where are you?" she said.

 "I'm at Mia's house having the Christmas sleepover," she says. 

"Ugh! Why are you at the loser's house? She probably has you sleeping on the floor." I hear Lupe say. Sophie looked at my face. I mouth I'm ok. 

"Mia is not a loser and her house is pretty nice. I actually wanted to come to the Christmas party and so far it's better than yours. And instead of the last Christmas party with you made us sleep on the couch. Mia has different rooms with full beds. We feel at home." she says. Then Sophie hangs up. She looks she was on the edge of crying. We all went to hug her. 

"Let's go to our rooms and sleep after two more rounds of truth or dare," I say. 

(OMGGG! WHAT IS THIS! THEY DIDN'T EAT DINNER! OMG-)

"Ok! I am a little tired!" Nico says. We play two more rounds and went to our rooms. I brushed my hair then took a shower. When I came out Ramiro was sitting on my bed. 

"Oh! Hey Dad! What do you need?" I ask. 

"Oh nothing just saying goodnight," he says. I go sit down with him. I needed to tell him about Alvaro and me. The truth was out and I couldn't take it back.

 "Dad, can I tell you something?" I ask. 

"Of course! What is it Mia?" he asked.

 "Alvaro and I are dating. We started to just a couple of days ago and I know you are pretty concerned about me and everything and I swear I was going to tell you. I just thought that if I told you then you would tell Mercedes. And she would make me break up with him." I say. He hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead. 

"I don't care if you date Alvaro as long as he treats you right. Which I know he will because he was my son for 10 years." He said. Then someone knocked on the door. Alvaro walked in.

 "Oh hey Ramiro!" he said. They gave each other a hug causing me to smile. 

"Well, I'll leave you two alone," he said and left. We both giggled. 

"Want to watch a movie?" he asked. 

"I'd love that!" I say. He plopped down on the bed next to me. I turned on the TV and went straight to prime video. 

"Thriller or Comedy?" I say smirking at him. 

"An adventure,"

(🤮🤢🤢)

 He says giving me a quick kiss. I loved when we were together. It felt like the time together was precious and priceless. That's what made me happy. I clicked on an adventure movie. I snuggled up to him as he stroked my back. We watched the movie for a couple of hours until everything was silent (other than the movie). I looked over and Alvaro was asleep and he looked like an angel. I kissed the top of his forehead and closed my eyes to fall asleep.