𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ᵗʷᵒ

It was past midnight on Hanta's birthday and Korei was so thankful for Hana and Hajime because they helped her pick something out for her simple boyfriend. She got him a new phone case, some pillows, and she even bought some weed on her own! Innocent Korei bought an illegal drug all on her own! She found out that she could bake some into food and she was ecstatic. She'd have to make sure that Hana didn't get ahold of them but she was sure she could do that. She'd just bake some brownies for everyone and then make some special ones to keep in the bedroom.

Currently, she was laying in the bed, her phone held just mere inches away from her face as she watched the lewd video. Her cheeks were flushed and the whole house smelled like oranges again. Hanta was in the shower and it was nearing one in the morning so Korei believed that everyone else was sleeping. She should have been, but she got curious again. While texting Mineta earlier and asking him what she should get for Hanta, he told her to give him a BJ. Korei didn't really know what that was, so obviously she looked it up...and that led her to right now. She was curled up in Hanta's bed in the silky pajamas that she had bought from the lingerie store, and she was watching porn. There's no sugar-coating that, she was watching some girl "deep throat" a guy. The sight confused her. Could she fit something down her throat like that?

The chubby girl sat up in the bed, eyes flickering to the door before turning back towards her video. She took one of her fingers and placed it in her mouth like the times Hanta had done, slowly inching it further in. Her boyfriend definitely had longer fingers than her so she shouldn't have been worried about it, seeing as though she's never gagged on his before, but she wanted to make sure. Just as her fingers curled against her tongue, the bedroom door opened.

"Hey babe," Hanta said as he rubbed the towel in his hair. He glanced up when he heard her surprised squeak and caught her as she was wiping her fingers off on her tank-top. She looked extremely flustered and he couldn't stop himself from blushing. What was she doing? His mind kicked into a frenzy as he thought of different possibilities. "What'chu, uh, doin'?"

"N-nothing!" She smiled and quickly set her phone aside, climbing out of the bed. He kicked his door shut, discreetly locking it as he realized just how intense the citrus smell was. Korei was either doing this on purpose to let him know or she was overwhelmed. "Happy birthday by the way! You were in the shower for a long time!" She tried to change the subject, leaning in to hug him.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that," he chuckled, wrapping his arm around her and leading them to the bed. "What were you doing while I was in the shower?" He asked, an amused sparkle in his eyes as he sat her on the bed. Korei stared at him with blushing cheeks and innocent eyes. Who would have thought that her first week of summer would be spent like this? Honestly, if her grandmother knew about this then she wouldn't be allowed back home. "Babe?" Hanta's voice had a gentleness to it that made her heart melt.

"I-i wasn't doing anything! I told you already." Korei smiled, trying to act cool as she moved further onto the bed. She went to reach for her phone but Hanta beat her to it, a wicked smirk on his lips as he stared at her with those intense black eyes of his. "Give it here, please? I was watching something," she mumbled out, blush deepening as she tried to reach for her device. Hanta held it away from her, watching as she clambered onto her knees. He was most definitely amused by this.

"And what were you watching, Korei? If I turn this phone on, what exactly will I find that's making the whole place smell as good as it does?" He asked, smirking as Korei stammered over her sentences. She was trying to put something together and tell him that he'd find nothing, but they both knew. He didn't have to ask, but he liked watching her get all flustered. "Hah, you're not as innocent as I thought." He mused before lowering the phone and handing it to her. "Do you want to show me?" He asked softly, eyes lidded as he leaned closer towards his blushing girlfriend. The heat radiating from her face made him chuckle.

Korei fumbled with her phone, staring deeply into Hanta's eyes. He eased himself onto the bed, slowly laying her down as he crawled on top of her.

[kiss him] ! | [tell him]

Korei pressed her lips against Hanta's, initiating a passionate make-out instead of telling him what she had been watching. She'd save that for later in the day. Hanta sighed dreamily against her mouth, allowing himself to get lost in the feelings she gave him.