𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤ˢⁱˣ

"What's that smell?" Chiyo asked as she stood closer to Korei. It wasn't a surprise to the green-haired girl that no-one noticed her odd behavior. No-one ever noticed her, why start now? "It smells kinda funky. Did you shower today, Saito?"

"Did you shower today, Higa?" Korei responded, giggling to herself lightly. Chiyo furrowed her brows at the girl and just rolled her eyes, deciding not to push any further.

"So, I can't study today but I'm sure you'll be there. If you manage to finish the math for tonight then please send me a pic," Chiyo smiled before departing from the heavier girl. She didn't bother to say 'goodbye.' They never do anyway, they just leave.

Korei made her way into the library, feeling her high start to wear off. Drowsy, she felt extremely drowsy. It's how she typically felt when she was alone. No-one really cared enough to know that. She smiled and tiredly waved at the librarian before heading to her usual spot in the back. Korei liked to stay out of the way of others, so a seat in the back was the best choice for her. Whilst on her way there, she spotted a familiar face.

"Koda-san, how're you?" Korei smiled as she stopped to chat with the boy. She didn't know much about him, just that he also liked to study in the library every now and then. It was more common that he'd study out in the schoolyard but he quite enjoyed the silence and the smell of the library.

"I'm good, how're you Saito-san?" Koda asked, a shy smile on his face. He only talked to Korei a few times prior to this, and that was when he had a crush on her. He's since forgotten about those feelings and has decided to focus on school, though he stayed friendly.

"Quite tired, honestly. Are you studying for midterms?" Korei asked, rubbing the back of her neck. She ignored the buzzing in her coat pocket, not wanting to appear rude to the boy that she had once liked. It's not that she disliked him now, she just realized that liking people never worked out for her. Koda nodded at her words and Korei giggled, apologizing for interrupting and dismissing herself to her own table. She sat her bag on the table and then tugged her phone out, not even bothering to unpack her things yet.

'Where're you at?'
16:35PM

'babe?'
16:47PM

'Wanna hang out with Kaminari and me? We can play some videogames or smth. You look like the type to like videogames.'
16:50PM

Korei giggled to herself and looked at her bag on the library table. Maybe she could put it off once again? It's not like midterms were this week anyway. She could hang out with Hanta and Denki for a little bit, right?

'I'm in the library rn. I'll meet you asap. I actually love videogames tbh. What're we playing?'
16:56PM

'Awesome! Don't move, we'll be right there!!'
16:57PM

'and we're playing L4D2, babe.'
16:57PM

'i hecking love zombie games. call dibs on Ellis'
16:58PM

'hecking? you're cute af'
send | [delete] !

'where's the library at again lol'
17:00PM