Ibrahim Hamad

Important facts about Ibrahim Hamad

According to Everipedia, it states that, "Ibrahim Hamad (born February 25, 1983) is a Sudanese-American business executive and talent manager who's represented rapper J. Cole. He is also the president of the Dreamville record label and the older brother of rapper Bas".

From my point of view, Ibrahim Hamad was the brains behind the formation of Dreamville Records because he yearned to start a record label. Therefore, this is why he is the president of Dreamville Records. Moreover, the fact that he is the older brother of Bas is probably a slight reason why Bas is one of the first artists to be signed to Dreamville Records. With a rapper Bas and talent manager Ibrahim Hamad, it's seems to be one of the reasons why Dreamville is all about supporting artists.

Moreover, Everipedia states that, 'Ibrahim was born in Paris, France but moved to the United States at a young age. He first met J. Cole when they were both students at St. John University Queens. They bonded over basketball before music. Hamad didn't even know that Cole rapped until he heard a freestyle in his car over two years after they first met".

From the information above, this proves that J. Cole and Ibrahim Hamad had a close friendship. Therefore, it is probably another reason why they are the founder's of Dreamville Records.

Ibrahim Hamad and J

Ibrahim Hamad and J. Cole

As stated by Everipedia, "Ibrahim is the mastermind behind J. Cole's exclusive brand". Therefore, it means that Dreamville Records would not have come into existence without his skills of being a business executive and talent manager.