"This is such great news" Niall shakes his head as he smiles.

"Someone pinch me I think I'm asleep still" Michael says as I chuckled. Everyone comes over to me and share hugs, wishes, screaming from girls, everything that was supposed to happen. Once we were done with that everyone actually said that we should get ready and then we'll talk more about this downstairs. I entered my room and was about to change when I felt two arms wrap around my stomach.

"I love you" was all Michael said as his head was nuzzled in the crook of my neck. His body close to mine, his hand outlining the curve of my stomach. I will remember this moment for the rest of my life.

***

  Willow's POV*

There was so much commotion this morning since everyone found out. Currently everybody was in the living room, trying to have breakfast, but there's too much talking.

"To be honest I kinda knew, but I just waited for you to confirm it babe" Michael admits to Crystal.

"Yeah Crys, it started getting kind of obvious, but not too much to everyone" Mali said, people nodding in agreement.

"So how long has it been?" Niall asks.

"A month I think" Crystal explains, not sounding too sure.

"Eight more and we have a new member of the gang" Calum says, making everyone chuckle.

"There's just one thing left to discuss" Luke says, getting kind of serious.

"He's right. You can't continue with us Crys, it's too dangerous and tiring" Michael says, he was clearly hurt by this, but he knew that it was for the best.

"What, no! Guys I can do it! I just won't train as much" she protests. You knew this was gonna happen, we're talking about the Crystal you've barely convinced to admit she is pregnant. She's not going to be left out, but a chance.

"No way Crys. You have to think of the baby now and your health" Mali says sternly, shaking her head.

"But I can just-" Crystal tries to say, but you cut her off, knowing that she needs to get this in her head.

"No, you have to go back and join the others in the tunnel".

"We can't go there! Not now" Crystal had a point, so everyone stayed silent, thinking what to add.

"Crys, it's not about what we can't. We have to make sure you're safe and I would do everything to be sure of that" Michael sighs.

"He's right, but you guys can't really go back" Liam says, sounding like he's giving up.

"Then what do we do?" Sierra questions, looking at noone specifically.

"Well, Harry, since you'll stay here anyway can Crystal be with you?" Calum suggest.

"Of course, it would be the only option too" Harry smiles, always happy to help.

"But...I want to spend time with her" Michael says, of course he does. This is a really messed up timing. On one hand you have a mission to do, on the other you have a pregnant friend who can't really participate and you can't go back to your home. Then when you find a solution there's that rivalry in which Michael feels overprotective of her, he's a werewolf so that's natural, but now that he knows he has to take care of two people it's going to show even more.