Demon Slayer Pt 3 (MANGA SPOILERS!!!)

WARNING!!! ⚠️
THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA!
IF YOU ARE AN ANIME ONLY AND DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED GET OFF NOW!!!

Momo (Shinobu) Vs Douma

Ghxst snapped his fingers, as two VR headsets once again appeared on Kota and Eri.

"I'm guessing we're back in the Demon Universe" Said Amajiki.

Ghxst politely nodded, but gained a serious look on his face, "Now what I'm about to show is very intense and sad to a lot of you, so please just show respect, because these events are real"

The audience were kinda struck by those words but said nothing more.

"Okay, lets begin"

Momo was walking through the hall of the infinity castle 'I smell blood' he continues to follow the scent 'where is this place?'

"So we're going to be watching a battle with miss Yaoyorozu?" Midnight said, "Who is she facing?" Asked Jirou "She'll be facing the upper moon two demon. Out of all demons including Shigaraki, he's the third strongest!" Ghxst replied.

"This can't be good" croaked Tsu.

She slides open a door revealing a trail of dead bodies that lead up to Douma, the upper moon two.

"Ohh? Someone's here? Whoa it's a girl!" Said Douma, chewing down on a ripped off arm.

"What the!" Gasped Todoroki, "thats just vile!" Mina said in disgust.

Momo's expression clearly gets irritated by the demons sight, veins begin appearing on her forehead

A flashback from occurs with Momo crying, holding her dying sister in her arms "Momo...I know you're trying so hard, but maybe it's better off....to leave the Demon Slayers" she says, coughing up blood

"No! I won't ever quit! And I'll avenge you! Tell me the Demon's name!" She demanded, as tears poured down her face. But before she could finish it was too late.

"I'm guessing this was the Demon who murdered Yaoyorozu's sister?" Iida assumed.

As the flashback ended, a young girl screamed out to Momo whilst crying "HELP ME!!!"

"Shhhh!" Douma demanded, "We're talking right now", as he went to for a killing blow, Momo pounced towards the girl, grabbing her and saving her from the Demons clutches.

"Wow she quick" Kaminari said, sipping into his Pepsi.

"Woah, you sure are fast. Are you a Hashira?" He questioned.

Before Momo could answer, the girl in her arms was ripped into pieces, leaving a puddle of blood.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Nejire screams in horror, "I couldn't see how fast that was!" Shinsou gasped

Momo glares back to the Demon, 'A pair of sharp fans. It's him! The one who killed her!'

"I am the founder of the eternal paradise cult. My duty is to make all my worshippers including myself happy. So I'll eat her up without leaving a single speck." The Demon explained.