Demon Slayer Pt 2

Deku (Tanjiro) Confronts Shigaraki (Muzan)

"AWW YEAH BITCHES! Time for me to slay more Demons!" Kaminari boasted, "Not you!" Ghxst replied bluntly, causing Denki to crash to the floor.

"I won't reveal all the details but this is mainly focused on Midoriya" he followed, "Aw sweet we get to see Deku to kill Demons now!!!" Kota cheered, "You're not watching kiddo!" Said Ghxst, "WHY!!"

"Because what I'm going to show you is extremely graphic, so whilst the adults watch something that will scar them for life, you and Eri can watch Pokemon or whatever on these VR headsets I'll provide you" Ghxst snapped his fingers and two VR headsets appeared on the children's heads.

"Thank you" Eri said quietly whilst the boy next to her tried his hardest to take it off his head "Boooo! Pokemon sucks! I want to watch the gore!"

"Kota, shush!" Mandalay ordered.

The scene opens to Izuku and Eri (Nezuko) at a noodle stand (I don't remember the shop or what it sold)

Izuku was about to eat his bowl as Eri slept right next to him.

"Is it just me or is there something...Off about Eri?" Nejire asked, "Eri and Izuku are siblings in this universe and one day whilst Izuku was out a Demon attacked the family, killing them and turning Eri into a demon, but she hasn't eaten anyone, making her innocent"

The audience gasped at the thought of someone harming Eri but also Midoriya's family was slaughtered too, "Lemillion, is there something wrong?" Eri heard the gasp and asked her hero "Oh, it's fine Eri, nothing's wrong!" He reassured her, but when she stopped listening, Mirio growled "WHO THE FUCK DID IT!!?"

"You'll see"

Izuku caught a sent and dropped his noodles, smashing the bowl

"Dude! You can't waste perfectly good noodles like that!" Said Sato.

Izuku began panting, with a mortified expression. He grabbed his Nichirin Blade and ran towards the city.

'This Scent! Why would I catch it here all of a sudden?' He thought whilst running from a dark alley into a large crowd in Tokyo. 'It was the same scent left at my house'

He then has a flashback with Aizawa (Urokodaki).

"Mr Aizawa" the students gasped, "Aizawa was a former Hashira turned trainer, who taught both Midoriya and Todoroki" Ghxst said.

"Ay! Good job Shota!" Mic cheered.

"If you're looking for the Demon, who killed your family. He's a Demon who's lived over a thousand years, the mention of his name scares even the strongest Demons. By injecting his blood into someone, they transform into one, that is what happened to your sister."

"This guy must be a real big threat" Said Pixie Bob, "He is, he's stronger than all the Hashira!"

"DAMN! That's scary!" Gasped TetsuTetsu.