Black Clover

FINAL ATTACK VS WORD MAGIC DEMON/DEVIL EPISODE 119

A huge logo appeared with the words 'BLACK CLOVER'

"Black clover is that the first Universe?" Tsu asked, with Ghxst nodding.

"Yes. This universe is very similar to yours, that everyone has the ability to use different kinds of Magic. Except one. Izuku Midoriya is the first ever person with no magic power, but it doesn't stop him, as he gained an anti magic sword, which can negate it and joined the magic knights. This clip I'm going to show you is Izuku, defeating the Word Magic Devil and saving humanity!"

"Wait! I DID THAT!" Izuku shouts in shock.

"So in a world where EVERYBODY has magic, the magicless loser somehow defeats a demon who can end humanity!" Bakugou growled, how can a quirkless loser do that?

"I'm just gonna let the clip do its thing"

A lit cigarette is seen falling to the ground.

All Might (Yami) opens his eyes, spreads his feet and raises his katana with two hands, through the vines.

"Woah that's All Might!" Shoji said

"He looks soo manly there!" Kirishima grinned

"And different, you don't look like the smiling hero you are!" Midnight pointed out

"And since when did you smoke?" Snipe added

A mysterious aura began surrounding the area as All Might shouted "Mana Zone..."

He could see the devil and sent a devastating slash towards it. "Dark Cloak Dimension Slash - Equinox!"

The slash went through multiple heaps of rubble in a gulf of darkness.

"What the. He can cut through dimensions?" Mandalay said in shock.

"The magic in their universe must be more powerful than quirks in our world. I couldn't even think about having that much power!" All Might replied, coughing up blood to see what his counterpart was capable off.

The Devil is then seen being cut in half from the strike. Getting shocked reactions from Izuku (Asta), Todoroki (Yuno), Eri (Nero) and Mirio (Lumiere).

"HOLY SHIT!!!" The audience gasp.

"All Mights overpowered in any universe you throw him in" Sero said

"He nearly one shotted the enemy and he wasn't even in the fight" Aizawa said as everyone could see him jaw dropped for the first time.

Blood Began spewing out the Demon as it screamed out in pain. 'Dark Magic can interfere with the other world!'

"This Ki... It's...Captain Toshinori!" Izuku gasps with shock, whilst still in the Demons grasp.

"YOU MAGGOTS!" The Demon shouted, glaring at Izuku and Shoto. Izuku gritted his teeth until he felt Eri's hands on his back.

'Sealing Recovery Magic... Heavenly Prison: Faint Omen' A blue aura surrounded Izuku.

'I've sealed his physical damage. Now it's just a question if he can draw out his anti-Magic power.' Eri thought, which could be heard by the audience.

"That reminds when Eri used her quirk to help Deku fight against Chisaki" Ochaco reminded everyone, who was at the raid.

"Izuku" She called out