Dragonball Z

Goku's (Deku) Sacrifice vs Cell (All For One)

"Okay, you'll probably want tissues for this one! In this universe, All For One gets so powerful, he can destroy the planet in a instant! He challenges Izuku to a fight, which he brings in his son Kota, who uses raw emotion to overpower All For One but..." Ghxst explains, intriguing everyone.

All Might grovels to himself "How did that monster get so powerful?"

"Wait! Our Kota manages to overpower the villain All Might fought at Kamino?" Pixie Bob gasps "Well you see, Midoriya and Bakugou are from an extinct Alien race, the Saiyans and they are the most powerful race in the universe. Kota is a half Saiyan, mixing his human emotions with Saiyan power equals huge power up and surpassing the other two" Ghxst replies.

"Wait They're Aliens!" The audience gasps. "Oh yeah and Todoroki is half Saiyan, buts let's start the video"

The Video cuts to a distressed All For One, covered in bruises and marks and bleeding everywhere "No No No"

"Wow looks like the kid really put work on him" Mineta says, surprising everyone else because it wasn't something perverted.

"Wow Kota, you must be really amazing" Eri smiles to a blushing Kota "Y-Yeah I know"

"This Can't Be!!!" He yells, sending shockwaves everywhere.

He grows in size until he looks like a large balloon.

"EWWW!" The audience says in disgust.

"What's happening?" Kaminari(Yamcha) asks the group of Aizawa(Piccolo), Kirishima(Tien), Iida(Krillin), Todoroki(Trunks), Bakugou(Vegeta) and Izuku(Goku).

All For One starts laughing at super Saiyan 2 Kota(Gohan) "So That was your plan? Make yourself so grotesque I wouldn't want to touch you? Because honestly it's working" Kota scoffs.

"Why is Midoriya's Bakugou's and Kota's hair golden? What's with the golden aura? Why's All For One so fat? Why are they wearing them gi's" Nejire began to keep asking random questions, only Amajiki to stop her.

"It's legendary transformation used by their species"

"Ohhh"

"This is the end for you boy! In one minute I'm going to explode and I'll take you, your friends and this stupid planet with me!" All For One shouts

"Say what!?" Kota gasps

"What!" Shouts The audience.

All For One continued to laugh maniacally, pissing off Kota "So you're saying I have a minute to kill you? Fine by me!"

"Careful now! I wouldn't attack if I were you. I'm quite volatile and the slightest jolt could set me off!" All For One says.

"What kind of Man does that, just because he's losing, coward!" Kirishima raises his fist in anger.

"If only you finished me off a little bit sooner! But there's nothing you can do now!" He laughs