V1 Chapter 1:The Shining Beacon

Start from the beginning

White:Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

The girl in red was looking down and was poking her index fingers together.

Red:I'm really, really sorry!

White:Ugh! You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Red:Well... I...

White:This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice you know.

Y/n, who recognized the girl in white, walked over and interrupted her.

Y/n:Hey, why don't you leave her alone. If she's younger, that means she has more skill then most people here.

White:And you are?

Y/n:Like you would care.

White:Listen you, my day has already gone bad thanks to her, so don't need you to-

Red:Hey I said I was sorry, princess!

???3:It's heiress, actually.

The three look over to see a girl with amber eyes, black hair with a bow, and a black shirt with a white undershirt.

Black:Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss:Finally, some recognition!

Black:The same company in famous for his controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

Weiss:Wha- how dar- the nerve of-

As Weiss stumbles over her words, the girl in red laughs while Y/n failed at keeping a chuckle in. Weiss got in her face, before taking the vial of dust she had, and stormed off, her butlers picking up the mess and going after her.

Red:I promise I'll make this up to you! I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day. So what's-

She turns to talk to the Girl with a bow, but she had already walked away. Red fell on her knees, then on her back with a sad sigh.

Red:Welcome to Beacon.

As she laid down, a shadow came over her. She opened her eyes to see Y/n looking down at her.

Y/n:You do know I'm still here, right?

Red:Gah! Sorry! I though you left when the other girl left.

Y/n offered her his hand, which she grabbed, and helped her up.

Y/n:Nope. Didn't leave yet.

Red:I'm really sorry about that. This first day has been rough. First my sister ditches me, then that Weiss girl yelled at me, then that other girl just walked away!

She sighs and looks down in sadness. Y/n tries to think of how to cheer her up, until he got it.

Y/n:Well, it sounds like you can use a friend.

She looks back at him, having a less sadden face.

Red:You'll be my friend?

Y/n:Sure, why not?

Red:(fist pump)Yes! Plus one friend!

Y/n:(chuckles)Well, the names Y/n, Y/n L/n.

Red:Ruby Rose.

Y/n:(sticks hand out)Nice to meet you, Ruby.

Ruby looks at his hand, before grabbing and shaking it. Suddenly, the blonde boy showed up.

???2:Ah, there you are.

Y/n:Oh, hey there... Uh, sorry. I didn't catch your name.

???3:It's Jaune.

Y/n:Well Jaune, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you.

Jaune:And you are?

Ruby:Ruby.

The two shake hands, before Ruby realizes something.

Ruby:Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?

Y/n:And there goes good first impressions.