32

Ayanna
I rolled over and slapped David in the chest and he groaned.

"Stop it." 

"You better get up before Kairi gets up asking for fruity pebbles and she see you naked."

"Its only 10 o'clock we literally just went to sleep at 6, please go back to sleep boo."

"But I'm not sleepy. In fact I'm feeling energized."

"Damn Yanna the dick supposed to knock you out not hype you up."

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him he was so moody in the mornings. I needed to get sleep before Kairi woke up cause she the energizer bunny. I closed my eyes to see if I could catch a few more hours of sleep but David pulled me closer and started to rub on my clit, which was a little sore from a couple hours ago.

"David... what you doing?"

"Putting you back to sleep."

"Thats not going to- mmmm." I softly moaned as he finger fucked me gently. Once I was wet enough he slid himself in me and I cursed under my breath.

"Be gentle cause I'm already sore."

"I got you baby." His left hand held onto my boob as he thrust in and out of me slowly.

"Uhh fuck girl."

-

"Kairi your dad will be back shortly with your fruity pebbles okay?"

"Okay." She nodded and kept playing on her tablet.

I slowly wobbled over to the couch and sat down stretching out my legs. "Ouch." I winced at the pain shooting through my vagina from getting my pussy beat to death twice. I don't know what got into him last night but that was nothing like the first time we had sex. I shook from the sex flashbacks and was taken out of my thoughts when Dave walked through the door on the phone. Kairi jumped up and ran to the table cause she already knew what time it was.

"Hold on real quick bro." He took the phone from his ear. "Yanna can you make her a bowl. I'm handling something right now."

I sighed and got up slowly dragging to the kitchen he frowned up his face at me and kept talking on the phone with whoever.

"Alright, i'll holla at you later about it." He hung up and nodded at me. "What's wrong with you."

"You is what's wrong with me."

"What I do?" He threw up his hands in confusion.

"Must I explain the pain I am feeling. I just want to lay down David, my legs and everything hurt because of you."

He laughed. "Oh shit, my bad. I feel good as fuck though. I'll handle her you can go relax."

"I think you broke me."

"Now you just over exaggerating. This what that di-"

"HEY HEYY.." I pointed to Kairi and he covered his mouth.

"This what that D do to ya."

"Whatever, just don't bother me i'm going to lay down."

He laughed again and I rolled my eyes. Shit wasn't funny. I grabbed my phone and immediately started texting my friends.

Me: BITCH, he nut in me im already pregnant.
Stupid bitch #1: BITTTTTTTTCH no
Stupid bitch #2: Yanna you dumb
Me: 😂 yall know I aint pregnant but he did nut in me twice we had the greatest sex this morning no nigga never made me feel like that
Stupid bitch #2: I hope your ass still on birth control
Stupid bitch #1: Exactly Yanna even I know better I mean.. I be letting my nigga nut in me too but my ass is protected! 😌🤸🏽‍♀️
Me: Duh! I'm still protected too I aint crazy.

I locked my phone and laughed to myself and started to think about a night out with the girls cause we haven't hung out in awhile. I'd hit them up later and see whats shaking.