31

David

It was 4 o'clock in the morning while I sat outside and smoked a blunt thinking about what to do for Yanna for her birthday. She deserved something special but not regular special I'm talking top notch special. I got caught off guard when I heard the door to the balcony open and Yanna came out  sitting next to me.

"What you thinking about?"

"Nothing just enjoying this view, why you up?"

"I couldn't sleep." She started to rub on my face and chest and then down to my dick.

"What you tryna do?"

"Im just touching you." She giggled

"Nah you want something, wassup?"

She smacked her teeth. "I just want you Dave."

"Oh foreal?" I put out the blunt about to get up but she held me back down.

"You don't have to move." I watched as she pulled out my dick and it got harder and she wasted no time to give me head.

"Ah fuck Yanna." Her hair was already pulled back into a bun but I still held onto it lightly while she bobbed up and down slowly. I closed my eyes cursing under my breath while her tongue swirled around the tip of my dick. She did this for a good 10 minutes until finally she was riding me. I felt her pussy clench and then she came on my dick. I gripped her ass and we moved in sync.

"Who pussy is this?"

"This your pussy." She moaned out and I felt myself about to cum so I stood up with my dick inside of her taking her to the bed. I laid her down and started to ram myself in and out of her at a good pace and she continued to cum all over my dick.

"Damn baby you wet as fuck, I'm finna cum in this pussy."

I held onto her neck making sure not to kill her while I choked her. I felt her legs starting to shake but I held them down still pounding her insides she even had a nigga moaning too. Finally I released myself inside of her and I stopped to catch my breath. I bent down and we tongued each other while I started back stroking her slowly.

"I love you."

"I love you too David."