2

[Saturday Morning: Charm]

"Guys, maybe Quincy is gay." I laid flat on my bed looking at myself in the ceiling mirror.

Monèt sucked her teeth at me. "Bitch, I been tellin' yo ass for 3 whole months!"

"No, he not gay. He scared of pussy. I mean look at him...well maybe he is gay." Alexus laughed. "All jokes aside, how did y'all become about again?"

"Just because he lives around the block and my Uncle play tennis with his Dad. He just was always there and he started to get attached, he took me out, asked me out and everything happened so fast." I sat up and criss crossed my legs.

"And every day you complain to us about how you need dick but he not supplying. The type of guy you need is a nigga thats gonna put you in your place sis I'm telling you, cause your attitude-." Monèt trailed off and Alexus laughed.

"She right Yana. Look, did KOD every call you back or what?"

I sighed forgetting all about the club after my Uncle chewed me out about it. "No, or maybe I just missed the call."

"We both work tonight, maybe you should come out. I can talk to my manager to at least let you try being a floor girl, just for the night to see if this is something you would actually want to do."

I thought about it and then gave in. "Well alright, just for the night."

"Say less chica." Alexus grinned while grabbing her phone from the charger.

[Saturday Night: Charm]

I walked around nervously for the first 2 hours but I got used to the guys asking for refills, the compliments and the other unnecessary bullshit that was going on

I walked around nervously for the first 2 hours but I got used to the guys asking for refills, the compliments and the other unnecessary bullshit that was going on. I watched both my friends work the stage and I doubted myself, they weren't rookies, they been doin' this since they were 18 years old. Getting side track I remembered what I was here to do and that was basically run the floor, get refills, check on people. I was scared someone would notice me but I doubt it, this is Miami and this was a strip club what could go wrong.

I saw a flash coming from my left and I immediately turned to see who was it. I felt myself about to rage but I didn't. I walked to the group of guys and cleared my throat.

"Delete it."

"Delete what?"

"The fucking picture, or i'll have you escorted out this club so damn quick."

"I just wanted a souvenir."

"Souvenir? By taking a picture of my ass so you can sell it to TMZ for some clout?!"

"More like text it to yo nigga, what you doing here rich girl?"

"Who are you?" I folded my arm and looked the boys over in the non lighted area.

"Don't worry about us,  you need to be worried about how fast can you get outta here-"

"Look, I ain't no pussy and I don't play these games you playing ya feel me? If u don't wanna be bleeding out your neck, delete the damn picture. I asked nice the first time." I held my blade up to his neck while his friends tried to get me to chill and for him to delete the picture.

"Okay, okay. Its deleted. This why I don't fuck with this club, they be having some thug bitches in here, man I'm out."

I watched as they got up and left and I slid my blade in a secure place where it couldn't be seen. I fixed my outfit and my hair and went back to doing what I was here to do so I could get the hell out of here and possibly never come back.