I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT

~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS HAVE A OHSHC CHAPTER~~~

MORI'S POV

I tried to calm her by putting my hand on her head. She screamed.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT!" She screams starting to cry.

I gasp and back away after I put some water on her so the fire would stop. She was my senpai but, it didn't hurt me like it hurt me when Mitskani yelled me.

"Mori-senpai, she is just, well, scared, dont take any offense." Haruhi said, she was like the sweet heart, I just nodded.

"She was watching a American show called Criminal Minds. This person I think was Spencer Reid was psychologist and this happened once told people can forget what they did while like this." Hikiru says, he has. been sweeter since ______ was here.

"We need to get ____-senpai to a hospital!" Tamaki shouted as Kyoya dialled 9-1-1 or X-I-I.

LATER THAT DAY

YOUR POV

I open my eyes to see another bright light, the same one I saw before. I smile because I know everyone is there looking at me. "Hey, guys." I say quietly because any louder hurt my head.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" Tamaki screamed.

"Tama-chan," I say "please don't talk so loud my head still hurts. I was just beaten half-to-death a few hours ago." I try to giggle but it hurts to, it hurts . I couldn't see him but but I thought he was pouting, but he laughed like everyone else. I couldn't move, or feel anything below my lower back.

"Hey ___ how you feeling? You've been sleeping for 10 hours." Karou says sitting on the bed, he had fresh coffee, it was late.

"Okay. I mean I'm just dying in a hospital." I say humorously, they all laugh and I fight the pain from my head. I started to wheeze as I breathe, that's not good.

"Hey ____-chan." Honey asks in a sweet voice, "Earlier you were going insane in the club. Did you mean that?" I opened my eyes wide.

"Whatever I said earlier I don't remember. I didn't mean it, forgive me." I say full of sorrow.

"No problem." Hikaru says speaking for the whole group.

"Hey, what's happening with my sister? I never came back to see her."

"She's in a coma from the surgery and the doctor said that she may be in it in a while." Kyoya said I heard a closing book knowing it was Kyoya's black book.

"This is nice." I say pulling my eyes closed.

TAMAKI'S POV

"This is nice." ___ says and her eyes shut and the pillow sinks. I cover my mouth to cover my gasp, they say that when people die it is peaceful, ___ looked happy and just....dead.

"All of us here together? ........yeah, ___, it's nice." Haruhi says, nicely. How is she so happy in a time like this? I look at ______, she is dead isn't she.

"...Yeah." she says, she's alive, I'm so worried about her. "Now would be a time to tell you what really happened. My actual story." We all sit on the bed as she opens her eyes a little, "I was okay, until 3ed grade..." she starts.

~~~Sorry for a short chapter but have a very merry Christmas~~~