"Ash."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm sorry it was posted late I was on vacation

"Yes. But I prefer to be a guy." Haruhi says.

>>TOMMOROW<<

"Time to open." Kyoya says. We stand by the door waiting. As our first costumer walks in it's a guy. No one knows him but we greet him with "Welcome, prince." Kyoya walks to him and talks then, the mysterious guy walked to you. "hello my prince." you say, and you two sit by the window. "lovely day today." you say, he nods, he won't talk. "Prince, what's your name?" you ask. "Ash." he says, "You can talk, I'm _______." He just nods, you reach over the table, grab his hand and look him in the eyes. "what's wrong." you say, he stares at you. "I'm lonely..." he says and his voice trails off. "come here everyday we will get through whatever your feeling." You look and he has scars as he puts his head down and feel a tear on your hand. His tear, you get up walk over and give him a hug, as your job you say. "Don't cry, I will help you, your to beautiful to cry. Don't make me cry to. Please, Ash, for me," and you start to tear up. "danmit Ash. I'm crying" and you squeeze him tight. "______. Thank you." Ash says and hugs you. "Awwwwww..." you here and claps. The whole time everyone was watching you because you slammed you hand when you grabbed his. "We're closing. Now." Kyoya says. "Same thing tomorrow." After everyone leaves the twins and Tamiki run to you. "What did you just do." The twins say, "I helped him." You respond and Tamiki says. "He cried."

"He self harmed and was 'lonely.' "

"She has a point, boss." the twins say. Then Tamiki starts growing mushrooms in the corner. "Will he be okay?"