Home sour home

You open you door to your house and your mom comes up to you. "WHAT THE HELL WE'RE YOU THINKING? BEING FRIENDS WITH A PERSON THAT COMMITTED SUCIDE! YOUR NAME IS IN THE PAPER! PEOPLE ARE GOING KILL YOU IF I DON'T FIRST!" Just then you feel a pain in your head when she punched you on the face. It was like a steal arm punching you. You run off to you room and lock yourself in there. All I do is make mistakes you think.

Tamiki's p.o.v

We all just stood there stunned and didn't know what to do. "Well..." I think a second "tomorrow we will go to her house and cheer her up!"
"Yeah I'll bring some cake for her! Right Takishi?" Honey says almost yelling. Mori is just out of it he can't even speak. "Takishi?" Honey repeats, Mori snapped out of whatever world he was in.
"Yeah." He says just loud enough to be heard.
"Well I guess why not." Haruhi said and the twins agreed.
"Sure." Kyoya repeats and pushes his glasses up.

TOMORROW
your p.o.v

Knock. knock. You flinch a little who would be here. "_______ get the door." she said angrily. You open your bed room door wearing black pants and a black T-shirt with a design on it. You reach the door and open it and see black shoes because your looking down. "Excuse me miss but where is _______?" Tamiki asks you, you lift your head up. You widen your eyes and signal them to be quiet. You look at your mom and shiver. You walk over to her and tell her your going on a walk. You walk out of the house but, the host club still doesn't know who you are. "Why are you hear? Are you trying to get me killed?" you ask.
"Oh _______ it's you, I didn't recognise you with your hair down." Tamiki says with relief.
" Your going to get me killed if you do that again. Well let's take a walk away from here." You say nervously.