"I'm..............."

~~~~~sorry it took so long but here!~~~~~

You quickly find a first aid kit and kneel down next to him. "It's ok." You say sitting on the floor wrapping his ankle and putting ice on it. You hold the ice pack on his leg as you look at him watching you. In fact everyone in the place was looking at you.

"You need to keep this on for a while Honey-senpai."

"Okay, thank you _______-senpai!" he hugs you, you get the feeling you get your first day here. Someone noticed you, and hugged you, not even your family did that. After a quick moment of thought, you hug him, it felt do nice to be hugged. When you released Mori picked him up and put him on the couch. After that every girl rushed after him. You had one question to ask Tamiki, why you? He walked over to you and he put his arm on your shoulder.

"_______-senpai, thank you."

"Welcome," you say fast, "Question."

"What is it?"

"There were a lot of girls the first day I came. They were all pretty I was the one who was ugly. So why did you chose me?"

"That's easy," he pauses "You looked smart, nice, and troubled so we wanted to help you out." he said.

|~The Next Day~|

"Here Kyoya I have my debt." Haruhi says.

"Haru-chan don't tell me your leaving! Stay Haru-chan." Honey-Senpai says tugging on Haruhi's jacket. Mori is watching her with a close eye, thats unusual.

"MY BABY GIRL DON'T LEAVE ME!" Tamiki screams running over to her. "Now listen to me we all need you, you can't leave."

"Oh Haruhi, forgetting us, we are your senpai's remember kick the can, the Halloween fright night, we helped with all of that, the most fun you would ever have. Face it without us it would be boring here." The twins call from the other side of the room.

"Well what's the answer, Haruhi," Kyoya says "what are you going to do."

You stood there you didn't know what to do but you stared her in the eye.

"I'm............"
~TO BE CONTINUED~