"I'm.........." Continued

"I'm... Staying why wouldn't I stay, I have nothing better to do." Haruhi laughs. Just then the twins look over at you, in the past you questioned your self but never had the mental ability to self harm. You are thinking 'why didn't I say something? Why do I just stand here? This is why people hate me. Why am I so afraid of being out there? Why? You hold back your tears and look up to her and smile, you hold everything in. You hold the fear of speaking, the fear of being judged, and the fear of saying something that was wrong at that moment.
|~|The Host Club is now open for business|~|
You start feeling worried Ash hasn't showed up in a while and no one else comes in for you because you think everyone hates you. So you sit and wait until it is all over, you sit where you and Ash sat. You sat in Ash's spot and began to feel like him. Sad and depressed, then the twins come over.
"Where's Ash?" Hikiru says I'm his greedy voice.
"I don't know." You say, 'JUST THAT WITH NOTHING LIKE I don't know I'm worried IM SUCH AN IDIOT!' You think then men I'm snazzy uniforms come in. They talk to Kyoya then Kyoya ordered everyone out. The host club went and sat by the men.
"Who is __________ _______." They say sadly, you stand and bow at them.
"___________ Ash has committed suicide and awaits you in the 'hanging tree.'" You tear up and hold it back and plop back in your seat then the men leave.
"I'm going home." You say demandingly before anyone can catch you, you bolt for your house. Why ash? Wait! Danm I'm acting like a idiot why would I run away like that? You reached your house but, immanently left and ran for 'the hanging tree.' It was the tree you almost hung yourself on before some odd person with blonde hair and purple eyes stopped you. You hear a faint song in the distance, a CD player played it as you see the mess of Ash, hung there. ( the song is the one above {hanging tree}).
~~~~~ I'm sorry about Ash but I had writers block and this will tie up your love with the twins. IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY I HAVE A DIARY ON WATTPAD SO PEOPLE CAN HELP ME WITH LIFE. READ IT. (It's called Help Me Understand~~~~~~