•Chapter 12: Please, wake up•

Or was he really?
•••••••••••••••••••••

"....chi....kichi....Kokichi...."

The purple haired male slowly opened his eyes and lazily looked around, he was in his room. He moved his head to see half of his organization staring at him with teary eyes.

Charlie was sitting on a chair next to him, she was the one calling his name.

"Welcome back shorty." She whispered. The liar looked at them confused, what was going on?

His question was answered when he tried to move. The liar hissed in pain and went back to his previous position, he felt his arm and back burning.

"Don't move boss, you're still healing." Thomas, the red haired guy, said in worry.

"H-how many days have I been unconscious?"

"Two days."

"Ah shit, that's a lot." He sighed and looked at the ceiling, that was when he remembered every single thing that had happened. He sat up immediately, his arm and back screaming in pain, but he did not listen to their complains, he had two main worries on his mind.

"Kyo. How's Kyo?!" He screamed in worry, eyes wide. Charlie looked down and everyone did the same. Aiko was the one who broke the silence, shaking her head.

"He didn't make it Kokichi, I'm sorry..."

The supreme leader couldn't believe what he was hearing. He buried his face in his hand, but he didn't feel like crying.

"If I had just arrived sooner maybe he would be alive..." He whispered. Jiro came up to him and rubbed circles in his back, being extremely careful not to touch the wound.

"It's not your fault boss. Look at the bright side, the detective is still in this world."

The liar gasped as he shot his head up.

"H-how could I forget about him?! What happened?! Is he okay?!"

"Thanks to him you are still here with us. I guess we all underestimated him, he seems to be a good guy." Thomas admitted. Kokichi looked down and stared at his hands, doing his best to recall what happened before he passed out. He remember hearing a thud in front of him, meaning something big had fallen. He also remember the assassin gasping in shock, but why was that? He then remembered opening his eyes and...

"He fucking saved me!" He exclaimed, guilt and concern consuming him. "He was shot a fucking poisoned arrow in the fucking chest. Shit, shit, shit! Please tell me he's okay..."

"We can't assure you he's completely okay, but he's still breathing. We did what we could to stop the poison from affecting his whole body. To be honest, he was really lucky, the arrow didn't hit any vital organs, like the heart or the lungs." Charlie explained. Kokichi sighed in relief.

"I'm going to go see him." He said, determined. He took the blankets of him and positioned himself to stand up, his legs hanging from the side of the mattress. The short haired girl panicked.

"But, you can't! You are not healed eno-" she couldn't finish her warning, the small boy was already on his feet, his expression contorted in pain as he stumbled back. He hadn't walked in two days, he had to get used to it. Thomas got closer, ready to help him, but the supreme leader raised his hand, gesturing him to stop.

Helping himself with the things he had around, he limped his way toward the room where the detective was, his organization members leading the way.

Luckily for him, the house wasn't too big and the room where Shuichi was in was on the second floor, so Kokichi didn't have to go down the stairs.

Shortly after, they arrived at the room. Charlie opened the door and moved so everyone could enter. The small leader desperately got in. The navy haired boy was laying on a bed, his eyes closed and with messy hair. He was shirtless, the liar could see a bandage wrapped around his chest, probably where the wound was.