•Chapter 2: Day off•

The two boys entered the amusement park, arguing where they should go first. Shuichi just wanted to go and eat something, he still had his plan in mind after all; however, Kokichi wanted to try every single attraction there was in the park. In the end, the detective was dragged by the other into the roller coaster.

"But wait, how are we going to pay for the tickets?" the ravenette asked.

"I have money dummy." he said taking out a wallet. "Woah! It rhymed!"

"Is that...stolen money?" the boy asked narrowing his eyes.

"Maybe yes, maybe no."

"I bet it is. Now give me that!" he exclaimed as he snatched the wallet from the other's hands.

"Hey! Gimme my money back!" Kokichi protested. He tried having the wallet back, but Shuichi raised his arm so the other wouldn't be able to reach it. He laughed at the sight of the poor attempts of the short boy who was trying to get his wallet. Not even jumping was useful.

"Hey! You laughed!" the purpled haired boy said as he stopped jumping.

"And what with it?"

"You are always so serious and edgy and stuff. Meh, must be emo things I don't understand."

"I'm not emo!"

"And I'm not a liar." he said sarcastically. The other rolled his eyes and...

"Hey!" Shuichi yelled, Kokichi had taken the wallet from his hands.

"Got it!" he grinned widely, holding it in the air proudly as if he had just won a trophy. He realized the mistake he had done when the other easily took the wallet once more.

"H-hey! Ugh, you gotta be kidding me."

"You are a pretty distracted person for being a supreme leader." the taller boy teased.

"And you are pretty shy to be a detective. Aren't those suppose to talk to people?" the other shot back.

"Oh yeah? Forget about getting "your" wallet back."

"Give...it...to...me!" Kokichi yelled, jumping everytime he said a word.

"Come and get it shorty!"

"Oooh, go fuck yourself Saihara!" the supreme leader screamed as loud as he could.

"You go fuck yoursel-" he closed his mouth instantly when both of them realized that they had reached the end of the queue. They turned their heads to look at the tickets' seller, who was watching them yell at each other with a weird expression on his face, probably thinking those two were crazy.

"Ah! U..um sorry haha..." the detective apologized, scratching the back of his neck while he quickly returned Kokichi his wallet.

"Whatever, are you here to buy tickets or what?" the man said, playing with his mustache.

"Yeah. Two tickets for the roller coaster please." the purple haired boy said.

"Wow, you said please. I'm amazed." Shuichi noted as the other was given the tickets.

"Shut it."

They walked towards the queue that was coming from said attraction. They just waited in silence, not wanting to end up like some minutes ago. Kokichi put away his wallet, making sure the other didn't steal it again.

Once their turn came, they stepped inside the roller coaster followed by a bunch of people. They sat down, put the security bell on and hold onto the metal bars they had in front of them. Shuichi grabbed his hat tight, making sure it wouldn't fly away.