"Eld," Levi says with a monotone voice, "(Y/n) is a demon, she can handle herself."

Eld bites down on his lip nervously, his hands becoming clammy. He was terrified for her safety, but he had to trust Levi. He also didn't let the fact that Levi had called her by her first name, something the short man only does to people he finds close. Eld gazes at the direction she disappeared to and whispers good luck.

(Y/n) could feel the hair on her neck stand up. Something really really bad was about to happen and she needed to ride faster towards the right side. She finds the upper right rank and heads their way, but loud thumping made her eyes widen. 

A group of titans were following a large female titan with blonde hair and blue eyes. (Y/n) lets out a gasp and pulls on her reins to move away from the titans, "I'm sorry, I can't fight all of them off."

She rushes Bolt to run faster. An alarmed meow comes from her cape and a black and white cat pokes its head out to look at (Y/n), "(C/n)?!"

"I thought I left you back at headquarters?" (Y/n) asks, panic filling her body, "Dammit! Fuck everything!"

(C/n) climbs up into her hood, digging her nails into the fabric to hold on. Bolt rushes through a few trees and she comes into another clearing. Armin was up ahead with his squad. (Y/n) pushes Bolt to run faster, and he does. Dita Ness had told her that he was the fastest horse he's ever seen but could be extremely stubborn at times.

"Ness!" (Y/n) calls out, her horse next to his. They look at her in shock, wondering why in the world she was in the right-wing instead of her original position with Squad Levi, "There's a female titan coming! Avoid engaging with the titan, it could have intelligence."

At those words, the female titan appears behind them, running at top speed. (Y/n) faces forward ushering Bolt to gallop faster so she could get to Erwin to inform him of the titan. Something told her that the titan was trying to look for something or someone.

"We're going to engage! Armin, (Y/n) continue forward and warn Commander Erwin" Ness orders and slows his horse down to fight the female titan.

"You idiot! I literally just told you not to!" (Y/n) screams at the man with the rag on his head. Armin shoots a black smoke signal into the air, his face devoid of hope and full of fear, "Armin! Keep moving forward!"

(Y/n) glances back to see what Ness and Cis were doing. She watches them hook their wires into the female titan who covers her nape. She grabs onto Ness's wire and slams him into the ground, blood spraying everywhere. Cis' body goes flying.

"Shit!" (Y/n) screams as she motions with her hand to Armin to get closer to her. He rides next to her, and she puts up her hood, (c/n) clinging onto the collar of her shirt. She holds onto the reins with her right hand and sticks her left hand above her.

"That titan is like the Colossal titan, the Armoured titan, and like Eren!" Armin yells, "It's a human in a titan's body."

Armin leans his head back to look at the titan and (Y/n) takes a deep breath. When the female titan's foot lands to their right, (Y/n) creates a dome of wind around her and Armin. The female titan's left foot slips making its body tumble to the ground. Tremors sent (Y/n) and Armin along with their horses flying to the ground. 

(Y/n)'s head hits hard against the ground, dizzying her for few seconds. Armin crawls to her, holding his hand against her bleeding head. The female titan kneels next to them. She moves her hand to pull off Armin's hood. She then takes off (Y/n)'s hood who is fighting the urge to pass out.

(Y/n) weakly places her left hand against her head, concentrating on the wound and imagining the gash closing. A white light emits from her hand healing her gash. (Y/n) places her left arm beside her, her (e/c) eyes meeting large blue eyes that seem so familiar.