Chapter 38

Sato's POV

We went to my place cause it's near the school, he was sitting on my couch as he slowly getting recovered from his sadness. I brought some warm milk and placed it to a table then I sat next to him. He didn't told me yet what was happened but from my intuition I think their conversation didn't end well. It breaks my heart when I saw him crying like that. It makes me wanting to comfort him more, to make him happy, to give him peace of mind.

We haven't spoken a word yet, it's quite awkward for me to open the conversation cause I don't know exactly what's on his mind right now. He grabbed the warm milk and drink it. "Thank you for comforting me" He said. He was avoiding eye contact with me. I get it 😅 he feels uncomfortable with me. He's in my place alone and he knows that I liked him so I can't blame him. "It's fine I don't want you to cry anymore I'm here" I said

Then I remembered what he said back then. He confessed that he likes me although it's not a good idea to bring it up. 😅 Even though I badly wanted to hear it coming out from his mouth. Today is not a good day for that maybe next time 🤔 Suddenly he puts down his milk then pushed me making me to lose my balance. My back landed on the couch's arm while my left feet touching the floor. What's that for? Then I noticed he was on top of me, both of his arms are both placed next on my temples, making my face to focused on him. His right knee are placed near my croch. I can't move freely and it's awkward for me.

He looked at me with his teary eyes that are red "This is what you want right?" He said. Yeah that's true but not in this situation😣 He slowly opened up his button, he's driving me crazy! "I'll make you feel satisfied" He whispered. He was getting naked but before he could do so I stopped him. I grabbed his shirt stopping him from getting naked, I looked away as I do it cause I might go crazy if I don't. "Why are you stopping me now?" He asked seductively.

"Because this is not what I wanted, I want to comfort you. Sure that I liked you but I don't want to take this advantage to touch you" I said.  Then I felt that he back away a little so I took a peek whether he was finished or not. He was sitting casually on the couch as he fixed his clothes. I immediately gain my own composure and sit properly."I'm sorry" He said.  He wasn't looking at me but I feel his apology. "I'm sorry for this misunderstanding I'll gonna go" He said as he stood up. "Wait! Don't go" I said as I attempt to stop him from leaving. "Calm yourself first and let us talk about this so you can go home peacefully" I said.

Suddenly I saw a droplet of water landed on my mat. He turn around and I saw him crying again. I stood up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry for causing you some trouble" He said. I was hugging him while I rubbed his hair. I don't know what to do😅"I'll cherish this trouble then" I said.  He looked at me straight in the eyes. He is so cute when he is crying.

"Can I sleep here?" He said. I felt a pain in my heart as if cupid stroke an arrow in my heart."Yeah! Sure but let's talk first" I said as I smiled.

Mina's POV

Hua and I went to a restaurant to eat. I was getting hungry 😅 I was contacting Kaito for a while now but no one was answering.  I was getting worried but Hua seemed to be calm. It's because of his friend Sato of course 🙄 Why would I trust him to my best friend? I tried to call Sato and message him but there were no replies or answer. I already know they are together though but I'm still worried. No matter how Hua was calm I'm the total opposite of him. I worry a lot especially Kaito.

Then in the window I saw a woman passed by, she was rich and kinda familiar. "what are you looking at?" Hua asked. Oh! He must have noticed me glancing. "Could you wait for me a minute?" I said. I left Hua alone at the restaurant. I went out to take a peek who that woman is, she was kinda familiar. As I get closer to her I noticed her scent. I was shocked by who it was. It's impossible why is she here? I was at her back when I called her.

"Aunt Emily?" I asked, then the woman turn and she is! "Mina?" She asked. "What are you doing here?" I said.  "I see so I'm still not welcome here" Sadly she said.  Then Hua came at me "Do you know her?" He asked. "You have company I'll go now Chao!" She said.  We went back to the restaurant while Hua was looking so confused. "Who is she?" He asked. He's my boyfriend, I supposed I have to tell him the truth

"She's Aunt Emily, Kaito's Mother" I said. "But I thought Kaito doesn't have his parents" He said. "Well he thinks that way so he'll say that he doesn't have parents" I said. Hua was eating while listening to me. Why is she here? Could it be that she was left by her foreign husband?  No that can't be it. Maybe she met Kaito!  That makes sense! Kaito was crying because of her! I see now!  I immediately took Hua's phone. "What are you doing?" he said

"I have to call" I said. I was trying to reach out Sato and Kaito but then again there's no one answering. I'm getting more worried because of this 😔 "Let's go to Sato's place after we finished here"  Hua said as he smile at me.  I was getting more worried but then Hua offered me this so my worried becomes lessen some how. I'm relieved in short.