Chapter 27

Kaito's POV

It's time for our departure, the busses were lining up and everyone that is involved are getting ready. I'm sitting where I was before with the same bus that I rode while everyone was busy packing things up some of the girl were coming in. They sat in their seats then Sato came. He noticed me with confusion on his face. I was getting a bit anxious for no good reason. He was having tantrums as if he was avoiding me. He sat next to the coordinator'seat. He was quite a bit quiet today.

I was getting a bit worried cause I know he was having a car sick... Is that why he sat next to the coordinator? 🤔 Maybe he was embarrassed to sat next to me and to take care of him again. As the bus were filling in Mina and Hua choosed to sit at the back. They were at the last row in the left corner of the bus,Hua was near the window. A girl stood in front of me. "Is this seat taken?" She asked. "Not really have a seat" I said offering the seat with a smile.

She sat next to me as her paper bag placed on her lap. She was kind of a nice person though. I closed the curtain in the window cause the sunlight was too bright. I opened my phone to peek on the time
"Who is he" she said. She noticed my wallpaper on my phone. "It was a kid from this village" I said. "Wow you seemed to be close to the kids" She said. She was kinda talkative though 😅 but it's OK it wasn't boring though. Finally the bus begun to travel, surely I'm gonna miss this place. There are several memorable things in this place that I experienced.

I remember that time when I was dancing that night. I wasn't wearing my contact lenses so I'm not sure what I saw, maybe the ghost of my long dead brother that was watching me or maybe not🤔. After that night I've got laid😔 and after that I was stalked by Sato for no reason then there's this wild girl that was tailing Hua while Mina was being naive. Those are wild memories however there are this good memories like those kids that would like to play with me and those plants and the beautiful beach at the other side of the mountain near the cave.

"That's my favorite part, hey are you listening?" She said. WHAAT?! SHE WAS TALKING THIS WHOLE TIME?! "yeah" I respond I giggled but I guessed it was too awkward 😅 While she was nagging I didn't notice that I fell asleep for two and a half hours already. I woke up because of my phone's vibration. I saw everyone fast asleep even my talkative seat mate. I took my phone from my pocket to looked at the notification, it was just my some promo code. I looked at the window and I saw that we were getting near the school's perimeter. I got too excited so I took a picture of everyone asleep. It's like a slumber party or a joy ride.

As the bus reached it's destination everyone woke up, stretching, doing some retouches and even eating some foods. Some took a picture and some were just a bit drowsy. As soon as the bus stopped everyone were getting out, as I'm about to leave I saw Sato deep in slumber. Next to him was the coordinator and she's having a bit time taking care of Sato. "Thank you for your hard work, I'll leave" I bowed to the coordinator and she smiled back at me. I went to pee first before going home so I went to the comfort room. Then as soon I was finished I was about to walked out side the school but when I was about to step foot to the gate Sato called me. "Kaito! Kaito wait up!" He was shouting, when he got near me he was so exhausted that I couldn't even hear a word from what he was saying. "Kai..the.." He was bending down in all exhaustion and he was signaling me to wait by his hand gesture.

"WOOOO!" He took a big exhale and he was a bit calm. He was sweating a lot though but there's something he want to say I guessed🤔"Can we talk tonight?"He said even though he was calmed down he was tired. He was catching his breath. He was breathless and soaked in sweat again 🙄" about what? " I give him a pissed look because I'm really tired and I don't want to go somewhere else. Once I get to bed I'll stick on it like a fly that was trap on a sticky trap. "Something important" He said, he looked like he was desperate "Yeah sure but pick me up or else I slack on bed" I said

"I'll pick you up at 8pm later and I'll treat you a dinner" He said "Whatever" I said then I left him. He was kinda happy I don't know why. I'm about to think something though, He just woke up but he ran away just to tell me that he was something to say later? I saw the marks on his face and on his arms there were marks of the chair that he sat on, I also saw the dried drool from his lips and his eyes still had dirt. What's so important that he have to tell me personally if he can just text me or chat.I remembered what Mina told me before. "What's going on with Sato stinking his nose to you? Did you treat him? Did you have a bet?" What's going on to Sato? Did I do something wrong? I far as I can remember I did not do anything at all except taking care of him on the bus before. OH! 😯 Is that it? Does he intend to give me an exchange for my volunteer work? Does he treat anyone like this when he felt debted

I Wonder 🤔