Chapter 19

Kaito's POV

It was the day for feeding the children. The kids are gathered together at one area. The girls are in charged of distribution while the boys are ushers. I wasn't joining them actually 😅 I was assigned to entertain the kids while the foods were being cook. I brought with me some toys to play with. While I was playing with the kids, Hua approached me.

"uhm...hey Can you teach me how to interact with the kids?" He asked nicely. He was a bit shy asking me this. The kids were avoiding him. I saw him a while ago trying to talk with some kids. I thought it was getting better but I guessed not. Maybe because he doesn't know how to treat them.  I stood up while some kids pulling off my shirt "Play with me more" "No! Play with me" "I want to get there" the kids were swarming me 😅😅

"OK ok maybe later" I said nicely. "Can we play now?" "I want now!" the kids were so cute but they were being demanding 😅😅😅 They are so jolly. It kind a reminds me of Mina when we were kids. We used to play at her house when my brother wasn't around. Hua stared at one of them. The kids stop pulling my shirt off and ran away. They were frightened 😂

I grabbed Hua's wrist and dragged him away from the kids. "Listen try to smile and give this to a kid" I said then I gave him a toy car. There were a lot of kids running, playing and chit-chat to each other. I can see the resemblance of Hua to my dead brother. My brother was gentle and yet a fierced face. He only plays with me when I was a kid.

Then I saw one boy looking around alone with no friends by his side. I pointed at the boy and pushed Hua a bit. He was so nervous as if he never talked to kids before. As he approached the kid he offered the car, the boy looked at him confused. Hua wasn't even looking at the boy he wasn't even smiling.

The boy took the toy and gave Hua a hug.
I think my work here is done, I was about to leave when the kids came running and grabbing my clothes. "Play with me" They said. They keep demanding me to play with them 😅😅😅 kids

As if they never lose energy 😅 While the kids are swarming at me I looked at Hua. I'm kind a worried  but then I saw the boy and Hua playing around. They were just the two of them havung some fun. Hua smiled a bit while the boy was playing. They both looked like adorable as if Hua was the father 😂

I remembered when Hua was grabbing a handful of bags and shovels back then. He was like a superman. I don't have a feelings for Hua, I'm not gay or Bisexual enough.

Although what was happened to me and to him that night was just driven by alcohol. He was drunk and I got drunk so nothing to worry about. I'm surprised at Hua how he was like a Hero carrying a lot of things. His muscular body was not fake after all. I can't stop starring at him back then because it's kind of remind me my deceased older brother. He was strong like Hua and handsome. He died in an accident 😔 I sat on the floor to play with the kids when Sato came. He gave me a soda then left, I haven't said thank you.

He was acting kinda strange today. Yesterday he was tailing me and now he was like a bubble. Well, good for me though. I can't do anything properly with him around bugging me.

Mina's POV

I was roaming around the place where the kids were gathered. I was looking for information about this place for editorial purposes. I'm part of the school's journalism, I'm looking for a good scoop. Then I saw Hua approached Kaito, he was shy and asking Kaito for something.

It's odd for me actually🤔 Usually Kaito always begging something from Hua like assignments, projects and stuff.  Then I saw kids running away from Kaito and Hua 😅 I guessed, I already know what it is. Hua was having trouble attaching himself to the kids despite being only child he also have a fierce face. Usually their first impression to Hua was Ignorant however as they get to know each other Hua has a warm heart and a large scale of understanding. He doesn't talk much unless it was me or his friend.

Suddenly Hua approached a boy, Kaito instructed him to, so far the boy and Hua were getting along to each other. Hua and Kaito were getting along to each other and I'm happy for them. It felt like my younger brother was getting open to my husband 🥰 Now that's a good scoop. I'll just have to asked one of the girls to take a picture of Hua and the boy. I glanced and saw Sato hand over the soda to Kaito then left.

He was acting kind of a wierd yesterday and now he was ignoring Kaito. He just gave a soda then left?! What was he up to?

Sato's POV

I was at the door looking at the children playing around. I'm in the mood for FISH HUNT! I bought some sodas and crackers with me. I'll go get some babes 😍first I need to look for a fish then give my bait. To end it I must give some flirty lines like: "Can you see those kids? Some day you'll have one... With me" 😎

Or maybe I can think of something better🤔
But first I must look for my prey, I wish I catch some big ones 😍🍑🍉🍉 As I was looking around I saw Kaito playing with the kids, he was happy and full of energy. I felt a warm rising from inside of me, as Kaito laugh and play with the kids. He was like an angel gracefully smiling blessing the kids. Then I remembered how he danced that night at the seaside. He was smiling just like now.

I felt uneasy on my chest, I gazed upon him. As he carry a girl on his lap I felt jealous. As the kids swarm him I felt having one. I saw a vision of a house and Kaito was waving at the door with him are two kids. A girl and a boy, they called me daddy. I was astonished by that vision. I quickly grabbed one soda to gave it to him. As I approached him I felt like I couldn't contain myself.

I leaved him as soon as  I gave the soda, He was confused and I myself also confused. What was happening to me? Why am I like this? I sat on a chair next to the door of a kitchen. Why am I attracted to Kaito? I must stop this. I don't like it.